QUOTE(johnnyrichter @ Jan 18 2010, 11:40 PM)
I recently traded my softmodded v1.6 console + cash for the console listed in my sig, and I have some issues/questions.
1. IGR doesn't work, how do I fix/enable this? *IGR works when more than one controller is plugged in, why does it do this and how do I make IGR work when only one controller is plugged in?*
2. How do I figure out what BIOS I have? *Apparently since I'm running a 1.6 console this means I have EVOX M8 BIOS?*
3. XBMC does not display what modchip or BIOS I have in the System Info area. Is there a way to fix this?
4. Since I'm apparently using Bank 0, what is Bank 1 used for? What's on it by default?
None of these are DuoX2 questions except for #4.
4. Bank 0 contains the Cromwell bios, Bank 1 contains a Flash bios.
3. According to THIS
thread that capability was turned off by default. Read the link and it will show you why and how to re-enable it.
2. That was once the case, with the M8 bios being the only one compatible with a v1.6Xbox, but that's no longer true. I'm using X2 5031 on my V1.6. What does it say during the boot sequence? Does it say Xecuter or EvoX?
1. Never seen a bug like that, check your settings to make sure that IGR is properly setup. I'm mostly familiar with the EvoX dashboard, so if that's what you have, its in System Settings