14 replies to this topic

#1 wcgbmd

wcgbmd

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:23 PM

There was an error in the title, I'm not including recovery discs, testing releases, paperwork, manuals or any other confidential information, data, or media.

This is a fresh new XDK, it has been turned on for about 5 minutes total to make sure everything worked, it has only been turned on once. I've taken out all of the manuals, paperwork, and the recovery disc. Can't comment on the revision since I don't know if the XDKs share the retail's mfr's. the mfr is December 2009 so its probably jasper. No programs other than the crappy tech demos. Here is all the stuff that comes with it, its everything that was in the box besides the manuals, paperwork and the recovery disc:

-XDK(of course)
-Sidecar and cables(Unknown size, didn't check it)
-Power Brick
-2 Wireless Controllers and wired connectors(gray play and charge kit)
-AV Cables

I'm not taking pictures because my camera doesn't work, its the grayish black xdk w/ a grayish black sidecar, power supply and 2 white wireless controllers.

If the package gets lost, stolen, destroyed, eaten by a tigers, etc I'm not going to refund you. Its an expensive piece of equipment if your worried about something happening to it during shipping then get insurance for it. I won't be shipping it anywhere besides the USA.

I'm not including any discs, manuals, or paperwork. There are no betas/alphas on here.

I will be accepting good trades but I would prefer to take money, so if you give a trade I still might go for the cash instead. If I do happen to go with a trade you still need to pay for shipping.

$1,000 + Shipping/Insurance.

Serious offers only, I'm not playing cat and mouse trying to sell it to you, if I get a better deal or if you stop responding to pms then I'm going to sell it to someone else.

Edited by wcgbmd, 20 January 2010 - 09:26 PM.

#2 Lewie4

Lewie4

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:09 PM

you need proof you have it

#3 wcgbmd

wcgbmd

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:27 PM

Like I said, I'm not playing cat and mouse for people buying it. If you read my post you would have seen that my camera is broken. If you have another way of verifying that I'm legit throw it at me.

Just to clarify a few things that may be mis-understood,

The XDK's box was opened and the power supply's box was opened, this was only to make sure the console turned on and it has not ran any files yet. The xdk was on for less than 5 minutes in total. After making sure everything worked I put everything into its original packaging. The sidecar was never removed from it's packaging and has not been tested, I will test it on another xdk by request.

I've verified it is a Jasper Console.

#4 Need Help Now!

Need Help Now!

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Interests:Secret stuff.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:05 AM

I've never seen an '09 kit in the wild, and the fact that it was produced 'last month' just makes me think this is a flatout scam :|. Can you even find retail xbox's produced in december yet? lol?

Prototype '08 Jasper development kits go for atleast 1300-1800 alone, and that's if you can find one for sale publically. No way this is being sold for $1000 flat.

Just a word of warning, I'd stay away guys.

-NHN!

Edited by Need Help Now!, 21 January 2010 - 12:06 AM.

#5 leorimolo

leorimolo

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:47 AM

I am very intrested but as other members said the lack of pictures make me doubt this is a serious sale. Take not you are selling a $1000 piece of hardware its not something people would buy without any proof.

#6 wcgbmd

wcgbmd

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:43 AM

I'm not trying to be rude by saying this, but I don't really understand how you "know" when xdks are being shipped and which revisions are being shipped. You might not being seeing jasper xdks because developers are holding onto them for the same reasons modders are- reliability. I searched online to verify that it was a jasper, the website said if it had hdmi and a mfr above april 2008 then it was a jasper, that was for retail consoles so I don't know if it carries over to the xdk but I honestly don't see why not. The xdk came with 3 others, 2 of them are made in early 2009 and 1 is made in November which is very close to mine. I don't appreciate being called a scammer. I understand that the lack of pictures could make it seem like one, but like I said before I'm not playing cat and mouse with you to buy it.

Comparing the price of a final product to a prototype isn't a fair comparison. Could I buy a prototype 360 for $100? No I couldn't. A prototype xdk is going to be more because its a prototype.

You said you've never seen a 09 kit in the wild, I had a 2007 XDK that was replaced by Microsoft with a 2009 xdk, so I know they exist. Again I don't mean to be rude by this at all and sorry if it came off that way but you honestly wouldn't know Microsoft's manufacturing dates, they don't just stop making 360s 6 months out of the year for someone to say that no 360s were made in december is just laughable, the biggest shopping month with no 360s? How do you think that would work?

Edit:
I just received a $1170 paypal payment and a trade of a new 256mb arcade for the xdk, shipping and insurance. Sorry guys! I'm going to wait 24 hours to close this thread to make sure the arcade is shipped.

Edited by wcgbmd, 21 January 2010 - 02:04 AM.

#7 strykerst

strykerst

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:30 AM

im sorry but i doubt any one is just gonna hand over $1000 with out pictures

#8 deernet

deernet

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:09 AM

Why did they give you $1170 + another 360 when you were only asking $1000?

#9 wcgbmd

wcgbmd

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE(deernet @ Jan 20 2010, 11:09 PM) View Post

Why did they give you $1170 + another 360 when you were only asking $1000?

He gave me the 360 to make sure he got it and no one else did, there were 5 offers for $1000 plus shipping and 3 people offered trades combined with it but his trade was the best. Shipping came out to about $170.

I sent him the Serial Number and he registered it to his Xbox Live account to make sure I was legit.

I'm not wasting anymore time answering questions to people trying to imply I'm a scammer, you guys are ridiculous and need to chill out.

#10 Mr.RedRing

Mr.RedRing

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE(wcgbmd @ Jan 21 2010, 04:45 AM) View Post

He gave me the 360 to make sure he got it and no one else did, there were 5 offers for $1000 plus shipping and 3 people offered trades combined with it but his trade was the best. Shipping came out to about $170.

I sent him the Serial Number and he registered it to his Xbox Live account to make sure I was legit.

I'm not wasting anymore time answering questions to people trying to imply I'm a scammer, you guys are ridiculous and need to chill out.

Why would shipping be $170. I highly doubt anyone bought anything that expensive without seeing pictures of it. Im not believing a word this guy is saying.

We are ridiculous and need to chill out? Dude, you can't even find December manufactured retail 360's in the wild, why would we believe you have a December manufactured XDK? And the 360's that are being sold in the biggest shopping month of the year weren't made that month dude, they were made months before. They all had manufacturer dates of Sept-Nov at the very latest. They weren't manufactured in December and at the stores a day later...

Also, you say the system is greyish black with a greyish black side car, and that this is a brand spanking new unit. Microsoft's XDK kits have been dark blue with blue ROL's for some time now, it was posted about half a year to a year ago on the front page of Xbox-Scene. They also have more ram and such to make developing on the console easier and so they aren't using valuable resources to run dev apps while the resources could be going to the game in the end on retail boxes.

This is definitely a scam guys.

Edited by Mr.RedRing, 21 January 2010 - 01:11 PM.

#11 deernet

deernet

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE(Mr.RedRing @ Jan 21 2010, 01:04 PM) View Post

Agreed.

QUOTE(wcgbmd)

We're just trying to look out for the members of the board. I personally don't believe that anyone selling this kind of high dollar item would even attempt to sell it before he had pictures of it. Are you telling me that you don't have a camera on your phone?

#12 Need Help Now!

Need Help Now!

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Interests:Secret stuff.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE(Mr.RedRing @ Jan 21 2010, 05:04 PM) View Post

Why would shipping be $170. I highly doubt anyone bought anything that expensive without seeing pictures of it. Im not believing a word this guy is saying.

We are ridiculous and need to chill out? Dude, you can't even find December manufactured retail 360's in the wild, why would we believe you have a December manufactured XDK? And the 360's that are being sold in the biggest shopping month of the year weren't made that month dude, they were made months before. They all had manufacturer dates of Sept-Nov at the very latest. They weren't manufactured in December and at the stores a day later...

Also, you say the system is greyish black with a greyish black side car, and that this is a brand spanking new unit. Microsoft's XDK kits have been dark blue with blue ROL's for some time now, it was posted about half a year to a year ago on the front page of Xbox-Scene. They also have more ram and such to make developing on the console easier and so they aren't using valuable resources to run dev apps while the resources could be going to the game in the end on retail boxes.

Yep, but the later '08 Jasper Kits are actually white but with a blue ROL and a darkish blue sidecar containing the additonal ram setup. Those don't look like the special XNA kits that MS pictured awhile back, but I'm pretty sure '09 kits do.

When it's too good to be true, it's simply too good to be true.

-NHN!

Edited by Need Help Now!, 21 January 2010 - 05:44 PM.

#13 deernet

deernet

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE(wcgbmd @ Jan 21 2010, 10:45 AM) View Post

I seriously doubt that you've gotten eight offers on a product which the members on here verify doesn't even exist. If anyone on here that made an offer would like to chime in I'd be happy to retract my statement.

#14 wcgbmd

wcgbmd

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:22 PM

It has been shipped and the buyer has received a tracking number. I have also received the tracking number for the arcade so there is no further point to this thread so I'm closing it. Anyways, I'm not fighting about it anymore. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

#15 deernet

deernet

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:43 PM

Who is the buyer? Why hasn't he posted?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users