Photo

Why Get Suspended For Seemingly No Reason?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 spressa

spressa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:24 PM

my friend's account: mtMD

got suspended for no apparent reason. he's sitting right next to me and says he only has like 6 posts and has been here since Nov08, why did he get suspended for chatting in the General chat forum. he didn't attack anyone or didn't seem to violate any rules but, for some reason, he's suspended until 9/10/2012. he sent an email to the admin a month or so back but got no response. thanks for reading.

#2 StrictPuppet

StrictPuppet

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:43 AM

From the pinned FAQ in this forum....

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Apr 19 2007, 07:30 AM) View Post

Q: Why was I/my friend BANNED?
A:
QUOTE(HSDEMONZ @ Apr 1 2004, 03:54 PM) View Post

They know why they were banned. They can review the rules that are clearly posted in all forums. Also, sometimes.. as a parting shot.. it might be mentioned in their "revised" sig.

Also.. to tell you honestly.. we usually simply delete/ignore these pm's that are sent usually from the banned persons NEW multiple account.

If the Account that is requesting this info isn't the original poster who was banned.. all this does.. is draw attention to your account. I've said it before.. but it bears repeating... it's none of your business.

It's not worth your time or effort to ask.

It's also not worth our time to provide you with an answer. No answer we provide will satisfy you anyways in most respects.. since bias is with the "banned". After all.. I/we the staff.. are the 'evil' ones who banned you or your 'friend'.

My 'Brother" did it..

It just doesn't hold any water around here either. It's a cop out.

If you are going to use this site.. you are responsible for your account.. same with your machine/connection.

Secure it now.. not "after" your bogus story.

#3 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE(spressa @ Jan 20 2010, 10:24 PM) View Post

my friend's account: mtMD

got suspended for no apparent reason. he's sitting right next to me and says he only has like 6 posts and has been here since Nov08, why did he get suspended for chatting in the General chat forum. he didn't attack anyone or didn't seem to violate any rules but, for some reason, he's suspended until 9/10/2012. he sent an email to the admin a month or so back but got no response. thanks for reading.

Thanks for pointing out that he was suspended. It was supposed to be converted to a Ban. I have rectified that now pop.gif pop.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users