• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DaddyJ_1

DaddyJ_1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:18 AM

I have a Lite-on DG-16D2S, that I've already flashed with the 0800 FW, I've created my Power cable and mounted the drive into my PC.

The PC Detects the drive, however, I never hear the drive spin up, I've checked all connections, and triple read all threads on this, and cannot seem to find the answer.

I notice if I boot with the drive ejected, my PC runs fine,
if I boot with the tray in, it takes alot longer, and windows cursor always has the CD icon blinking, as if its trying to access.

It does not read any disc in the PC, however if I stick it back in the xbox it works fine, after the flashing of course.

I used IXtreme 1.6.1.

Can anyone shed some light on this, serious replys only please, I am so close, I can feel it.

I've read a few places about modifing the ATAPI.SYS file, but never found any useful info on this, am I missing a driver, or some simple thing.

Thanks for the help in advance, and sorry if this is talked about somewhere, I have searched, but didn't find this exact problem.

MOD: if this is in wrong forum, will you please move.

#2 DaddyJ_1

DaddyJ_1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:38 PM

Nevermind figured it out, apparenty had a bad SPDT switch running to pin 8, causing problems. Replaced that and no more issues.

#3 razuraw

razuraw

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:12 AM

I have the exact same problem but using a ck3 pro to power the drive. Can't be the drive as it seems work on my 360 fine. Plz can anyone help me here?

Edited by razuraw, 09 February 2010 - 07:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users