#1 norcalmods.net

norcalmods.net

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:12 PM

We mod and service all Game Consoles and Computers I am a certified technician and have many years under my belt. our specialties are RROD repairs and Firmware mods.
we own a IRDA BGA SMD REWORK STATION and use it for most ps3 ps2 360 and some laptop repair.
i normall post in the flashers section but we have been getting harrassed by the scenes user ICSPWNZ he frequently says hes a customer and that we broke his console or stole it but the truth is he is also a local competitor and posts his adds here too. here are some examples.

Here i had an advert using the name 4ics, note the poster named ICSPWNZ
http://forums.xbox-s...p;#entry4621844

Now note here ICSPWNZ is advertising his modding services
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=689498

He does this frequently to all other modders in the area and on all the other scene sites so be careful for this CON if he lies about stuff like this what else will he lie about??

#2 steveo1978

steveo1978

Super Moderator

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:50 PM

Ok let me get this straight you are saying that you have 2 user names and that icspwnz is trying to con people by saying you either break or dont return stuff that he sends you. Also didnt you post in his thread bad mouthing him too.

#3 norcalmods.net

norcalmods.net

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:28 AM

i only have one user name, spammed site on XS.net. i do have a friend who puts out my services, but he has hijacked all my threads. i never bad mouthed anyone. i will beat any price which is not bad mouthing any way it all started in retaliation from him starting it when i was merceedmods.webs.com and he registered mercedmods.com and told every one that he was mercedmods. check it out on the whois database, i was long arround before him.

#4 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE(spammed site on XS.net @ Jan 23 2010, 07:28 AM) View Post

i only have one user name, spammed site on XS.net. i do have a friend who puts out my services, but he has hijacked all my threads. i never bad mouthed anyone. i will beat any price which is not bad mouthing any way it all started in retaliation from him starting it when i was merceedmods.webs.com and he registered mercedmods.com and told every one that he was mercedmods. check it out on the whois database, i was long arround before him.

Not correctyou have more than one account.
Multiple accounts are not permitted here.
The pair of you are using XS for some silly turf war.
If you wish to argue about domain names do it elsewhere. In fact due to the breaches of rules you will be
Edit
All of the aliases and multiple accounts are gone.
I like the term "Our Scene". Your only contribution has been to line your pockets via a sales thread that you got for free here. You didn't even have the courtesy to abide by the rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users