• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 martial

martial

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:35 PM

My 360 got banned back in December and so I got myself a new 360 for x-mas. For several reasons I have not been able to follow ALL of the information that has been released to combat to issues of a banned 360.

I have learned how to remove the corruption from my profile and some saves (not RB though) when I transfer between my Unbanned 360 and my Banned 360.

My Banned 360 though, still has several issues I want to resolve. I need to remove the code that keeps corrupting my saves and profile and cripples my HDD.

Last, all my DLC (songs for RB, extra levels for Oblivion and Mass Effect, and Live games) corrupts. Is this fixable? Can the corrupted DLC be repaired?

Basically, what can be done with a Banned 360?

Thanks in advance,

Martial

Addendum:
I just read the article on how to uncripple your HDD. I am still unclear if this will "fix" my DLC that is not currently working and blocking a few games from working.

Edited by martial, 23 January 2010 - 03:42 PM.

#2 eyric101

eyric101

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:48 PM

Microsoft has revoked your secuirty certificate. There is a procedure to restore it from a previous version if one exists:
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=697231

Once your box is uncrippled you can use it as you would a retail box, just can't get on live. Of course no homebrew or anything like that either since dashboard has been updated.

#3 martial

martial

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 11:15 PM

Wow, I hadn't seen that tutorial, thank you for the link!!

So, I have a couple of additional questions:

First, the tut describes using the LPT port, my PC doesn't have one. Can I use USB? Is it wired the same way?

Second, once I replace the NAND with the older one, do I need to un-corrupt the data on the HDD?

Last, if I understand the DLC correctly, anything I have already downloaded should be accessible again after I replace the NAND. But downloading anything new is impossible, even with another 360, correct?

Again, thank you for any info,

Martial

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users