Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:06 AM
1. Is "region free" really completely region free? or is it only for some games? The sellers were unsure.(I'm actually getting a xbox for the sole purpose of playing idolm@ster....)
2. Is it possible to change the Jtagged 360 into a Japanese system, then removing the Jtag to make it a 100% legit Japanese system?
3. Is it possible for the Jtagged 360 to go on live safely to some degree?
4. When I'm banned, do I still get to use my DLC? Xfer it to a unbanned console? ect...
5. Should I just pay like 150 more dollars(CDN) to ship a Japanese console over?
6. If not which is a better deal?
-some halo pack with 2 controllers and 250GB HDD $480
Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:23 AM
2. If you want to change the region code of your console, see this http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=621073.
3. No. You will be banned.
4. You probably do not want to use your LIVE HDD on a hacked console. Use different HDDs for each.
5. If you really want a NTSC-J console and a NTSC-U console, you are more than welcome to buy each.
6. Arcade is by far the better deal. All you need are just the basics for a JTAG console. Then, instead of buying an XBOX 360 HDD, just go out and buy a bigger external drive for the same price, if not cheaper.
Hope this helps you out.
Edited by dharrison, 25 January 2010 - 08:23 AM.
Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:37 AM
anyways thanks again =D
Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:40 AM
No need to spend the extra money if you don't need to.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users