• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 extrax6

extrax6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:35 AM

I just replaced a bunch of important files on my xbox and now i cannot FTP it anymore. My xbox does not even have an IP address anymore. Is there anyway to get this fixed without having to format my whole xbox since I do not have the original files for my xbox?
I'm also using evolution x dashboard. And also I can be able to transfer files throught DVD-Rs.

Edited by extrax6, 26 January 2010 - 01:51 AM.

#2 extrax6

extrax6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:24 AM

I've messed around with a lot of files, replacing them, and doing who knows. Now i cannot FTP to my xbox and also it shows no IP on my xbox. Even when i manually type in the IP and default gateway, i still cannot be able to ftp my xbox. I can still transfer files to my xbox using DVD-Rs and CD-Rs though

#3 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:31 AM

Look at the back of the Xbox. Are the network lights lit? Can you go into Evox settings and reset to a new IP?

#4 extrax6

extrax6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 06:55 AM

The lights light up when i connect the ethernet cable to the xbox. And no, i cannot renew my IP on the xbox in evolution x

#5 adzie21

adzie21

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:43 PM

i have the same problem , see if your mac adress is not all 00-00-00-00-00 like mine

#6 cobrin

cobrin

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:07 AM

open it up and look for bulging capacitors too. I fixed an issue with the same problem by replacing them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users