• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 millerguy408

millerguy408

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 06:00 AM

so i extracted partition 3 of my old hard drive got my profile working on new hard drive of my jtag system but when i move my mass effect 2 game save over its corrupt. i have used con flag remover and hex work shop and 360 hash calc all with no avail. i have tried to add that game save to a new profile same thing corrupted. am i missing something or am i screwed?

if this is the wrong section i am sorry

#2 360720

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:41 PM

I have the same problem.

Banned 60GB console, just want to copy my Fifa 10 profile / save and Mass Effect II save to new console (JTAG).

Anyone got an idea how to fix the corruption on the save games ?

Thanks

#3 simonk83

simonk83

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:59 PM

I have the same problem. GTA (Gay Tony) is also corrupted along with ME2 (but they're the only two I've tried so far).

Really hoping there's a way around this.....

#4 360720

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:22 PM

Well i got most of my saves working now, apart from Mass Effect, which still eludes me for some reason.

I used Conflag remover, Xbox 360 Hash Block Calculator & Modio to fix my saves, in that order.

..still need to figure out why Mass Effect 2 save keeps coming up corrupted sad.gif

#5 simonk83

simonk83

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:40 PM

Dupe post

Edited by simonk83, 08 February 2010 - 10:42 PM.

#6 simonk83

simonk83

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:40 PM

Where did you get Modio from, I'm having trouble finding it biggrin.gif

#7 BlueSlingShot

BlueSlingShot

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:50 AM

Have you guys been banned by Live or is this happening to regular hdds?

I hope i don't run into this shit when transferring my saves over, but i have never been banned....

Edited by BlueSlingShot, 09 February 2010 - 02:51 AM.

#8 simonk83

simonk83

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:58 AM

Well, sort of, but as far as I can tell it shouldn't affect anything.

Basically, I had a console, lets call it console A. Console A was banned and I was using this 120GB with it. At this point I hadn't even installed Mass Effect 2 or played it. I recovered my profile on that HDD by using a friends console.

I then bought Console B and JTAG'd it. I connected the 120GB to Console B , installed Mass Effect 2 and played it for a fair while. I then transferred the contents of the 120gb to the 500gb and that's where I am right ow. Everything works aside from the game saves. I've run the save through Conflag, Hash Block Calc and Resigner by Mordo but will have to wait until I get home before I can see if that's worked.

#9 simonk83

simonk83

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:39 AM

Managed to fix the Mass Effect 2 save smile.gif

1. Run the save file through Con Flag Remover
2. Run it through Hash Block Calculator
3. Run it through Resigner by Warbo
4. Run it through Package Yiffer

Works again! (you might be able to substitute steps 1-3 by running it through Le Fluffie. Pretty sure it does the same thing, but not 100% sure)

Oddly, I can't seem to recover my saves that were corrupted due to me playing them after being banned. I've run them all through steps 1 to 3 (and even 4) above which is apparently all you need to do, but they still don't work. Ah well, happy just to have ME2 back biggrin.gif

#10 cytokinetic

cytokinetic

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:03 AM

QUOTE(simonk83 @ Feb 9 2010, 12:39 AM) View Post

Managed to fix the Mass Effect 2 save smile.gif

1. Run the save file through Con Flag Remover
2. Run it through Hash Block Calculator
3. Run it through Resigner by Warbo
4. Run it through Package Yiffer

Works again! (you might be able to substitute steps 1-3 by running it through Le Fluffie. Pretty sure it does the same thing, but not 100% sure)

Oddly, I can't seem to recover my saves that were corrupted due to me playing them after being banned. I've run them all through steps 1 to 3 (and even 4) above which is apparently all you need to do, but they still don't work. Ah well, happy just to have ME2 back biggrin.gif

Where is the download? The 'usual place' doesn't have the last two I need.

Well, I downloaded Modio and Package Yiffer and followed all the steps and it did fix the Dante's Inferno save. Apparently, ME2 and DI are games that ID themselves to a specific console and HDD. All I did was upgrade the HDD and the save didn't work on the new HDD. Just follow the instructions and it will work for you too. I do have an XBR'd unit so you will need a JTAG'd 360 to do these fixes if your saves are dead.

Edited by cytokinetic, 05 March 2010 - 01:21 AM.

#11 Spark

Spark

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:56 AM

You may not need to do all of that, a lot of EA saves are HDD locked.

When I had this problem with my ME2 save after changing drives I just opened the file in resigner, pasted in the new hdd key and resigned the file. You're using jtag which may need a different process though.

#12 AJ65

AJ65

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:06 AM

sorry to revive an old thread but I was wondering if someone could help me with reviving my old mass effect 2 profile

I've used conflag/hash/resigner/yiffer and my saved game is from my old harddrive is finally uncorrupted, but my mass effect 2 still doesn't show my profile which I used on my old console, and therefore I can't actually load the game on my new xbox 4gb slim.

This is really annoying as I was right on the suicide mission when my old console rrod'd and I even bought this game for $20 on sale yet I still can't finish what I started.

If anyone could help me I'd be extremely grateful.

#13 s3an_looi

s3an_looi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:01 AM

Guys...

I transferred my ME2 saves from an Xbox360 Jasper (120gb) to an Xbox360 Slim (250gb)
When I opened ME2 I was told that my careers were corrupted.

I am a TOTAL NOOB at this. Can you please tell me what to do?
I did some reading about fixing the save using Le Fluffie... or using Conflag Remover, etc.
But I'm really new to this and would need some in depth instructions.

Can anyone please help me out??
Really hope to get this fixed by end of the week...

QUOTE(Spark @ Mar 28 2010, 05:56 PM) View Post

You may not need to do all of that, a lot of EA saves are HDD locked.

When I had this problem with my ME2 save after changing drives I just opened the file in resigner, pasted in the new hdd key and resigned the file. You're using jtag which may need a different process though.

Hello Spark...

How did you "opened the file" in the first place?
How to get the HDD Key?
Can you please explain every step ?
Need your help loads

Edited by s3an_looi, 05 September 2011 - 11:17 AM.

#14 s3an_looi

s3an_looi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:35 PM

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS sad.gif

#15 keine

keine

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:39 AM

Google really is your friend this time on these apps.

I recently upgraded to a new HD on my jtag and low and behold my Mass Effect 3 did the corrupt thing. Shows up fine in the NXE, but the game wanted me to press A to get rid of corrupt saves.

Fixed it by doing this.

FTP off the Mass Effect 3 save. Used this website to track down right folder. http://360.kingla.co...m...&type=#list

Next run the file through LeFluffie. All I did was click on Fix.
Then I ran it through PackageYiff, by the same guy who does LeFluffie. Only one button to hit there.

FTP back to 360 and it works again. Hope this helps people.

Edited by keine, 01 April 2012 - 06:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users