#1 Linkitch

Linkitch

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 31 January 2010 - 01:41 AM

These are some questions I can't seem to find some definite answers on.
What I'm really interested in and trying to do, is be able to play games from the HDD and be able to install patches, DLC's and XBLA.
Also my xbox360 has already been banned, so don't really care about those kinds of risks.

1. Can you run games directly from the Harddrive?

2. Do you need to do anything special to install DLC's patches and XBLA games? Or is all I need Xplorer360 with my org. drive?

3. Are there specific drives to go after, or doesn't it matter which ones you use?

4. Any disadvantages of using drives larger than 120gb ?

6. Apparently you need to install a different Dashboard to be able to use 3.5" drives, but those can only be installed on specific console versions. Can you downgrade the console version to be able to use a 3.5" drive?

#2 insanity4all

insanity4all

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:08 AM

QUOTE(Linkitch @ Jan 30 2010, 06:41 PM) View Post

What I'm really interested in and trying to do, is be able to play games from the HDD and be able to install patches, DLC's and XBLA.

Also my xbox360 has already been banned, so don't really care about those kinds of risks.

A)You need to Jtag
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=698328

It's to late for that box

#3 Looouky

Looouky

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 January 2010 - 08:46 AM

not necessarily what ban wave??? what year, what's your dashboard nxe? What's the latest game you played.

#4 Linkitch

Linkitch

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:23 PM

My Dashboard is 2.0.8995.0
So I'm assuming that it's already too late.

I'd quite like to get a hold of one where I can update the Dashboard on. Any other method than simply buying a brand new one?

If I bought myself a brand new xbox360, is there any way of predicting what drive I'd get and what Dashboard version would be on there?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users