Photo

Can A Jtag 360 Replace My Modded Xbox 1?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 StaticFilter

StaticFilter

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 06:57 AM

With my XBOX 1 with Xecuter 3, I download movies and TV episodes in XVID/divx to watch via FTP
Can a JTAG 360 read XVID/DiVX? My 7 year old and wife enjoy the emulators on the XBOX1, how are emulators working on the JTAGs? N64 emulator for the 360s? Thanks guys!

#2 ToBbErT

ToBbErT

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:31 AM

Everything on the 360 will be bigger,better and faster. And we might even see a wii emulator in the feature. Hackers took full control over the system so basicly anything can be done. Now stop asking bs questions and buy yourself a exploitable system and have patience rolleyes.gif

Edited by ToBbErT, 31 January 2010 - 11:32 AM.

#3 StaticFilter

StaticFilter

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE(ToBbErT @ Jan 31 2010, 03:31 AM) View Post

Everything on the 360 will be bigger,better and faster. And we might even see a wii emulator in the feature. Hackers took full control over the system so basicly anything can be done. Now stop asking bs questions and buy yourself a exploitable system and have patience rolleyes.gif

Haha well yeah I figured that EVENTUALLY everything would get better, I realize this is NEW and has a long way to go but also, scared that they will find a way to prevent new games from working with JTAGs, sneak in updates with new games, etc. Not that I'll be buying any more 360 games... Sent money for my JTAG last night FYI

I gave up following the 360 scene after hacking it seemed unlikely, was never interested in modding the firmware alone, not worth risking a ban just to run burned games heh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users