Xbox 1 Emulator On Jtag Help?
Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:19 PM
Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:25 PM
Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:54 PM
Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:31 AM
i created partition 2, now what? thank you
Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:09 AM
Posted 21 February 2010 - 02:30 AM
Btw i have xbr falcon
Edited by ZerKol, 21 February 2010 - 02:34 AM.
Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:26 AM
Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:36 AM
Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:46 PM
Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:30 PM
Thanks to rab's hard work on this, I can also confirm that it's possible to convert Xbox1 ISO images into GOD (Xbox Original) containers. Full credit goes to him for figuring this out, I'm just along for the ride on this one I'll be working on adding support for this in Iso2God over the next few days.
- Write the bytes 0x58 0x53 0x46 0x1A at the very start of the ISO image to make Iso2God think it's a homebrew ISO.
- Add the ISO and manually specify the Title ID for the game (you can find this using XbeDump or XbeTool). Set the value of 1 to Disc Num and Disc Count. Set the value of 0 Platform/Ex Type and "00000000" to Media ID. I'd recommend choosing Full padding removal to force a rebuild of the ISO as well.
- Convert the ISO as normal.
- Open the CON stub and change the byte at offset 0x346 from 0x70 to 0x50. (Or use rab's GOD2XB1 to automate this step)
- Calculate the SHA-1 hash from offset 0x344 to 0xAFFF (you should be hashing 0xACBC bytes of data) and write the hash value at offset 0x32C. (Or use rab's GOD2XB1 to automate this step)
- Rename the GOD directory from "00007000" to "00005000" and upload as normal to your 360.
Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:18 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users