• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ezviir

Ezviir

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:36 PM

This is my first posting here, as you can tell, so I am Ezviir, first time softmodder. I am in need of a little assistance.

I have the exploit downloaded, I have my cable made. I have the game, the compatible usb drive. I can copy files to the card and restore them from the card on my6 xbox, but I cannot on windows. I know this is because of windows not recognizing it.

The main issue comes down to the fact that my action replay:
1. Wont recognize the usb stick as a memory card.
2. The exploits I have dl'd, AR says they are not real saves.

I'm trying to softmod it without taking out the drive, mainly because it is not my pc I will be working with. I have unleash and the installer ready to go, it is just getting there.

Can anyone help me with this topic? I hope so, I have been at this for days. blink.gif

I apologize if I have posted this topic in the incorrect area. If it is, MODS please move.

I thank you ahead of time for any assistance that you can give.

Ezviir

#2 obcd

obcd

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:04 AM

Try the xbplorer360 program. It's another way to get your gamesaves on the usb stick.

So basically, put the stick in the xbox and let the m$dash format it to fatx.
Copy a gamesave to it to ensure everything works fine.

Put the stick in your pc and start the xplorer360 program. Unzip or unrar your gamesave if needed.

Copy the gamesave to the stick.

Put the stick back in the xbox, and copy the gamesave to the xbox harddisk before you use it.

Run the original exploitable game and ....

regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users