PIRATE KIDDIE

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:30 AM

Hey,
I have my Jasper 512 Jtaged and am running xbreboot 3 and xexmenu 1.1. My questions have to do with the game "Army of Two". When I pop it in it says that an update is required to play this game. Im already at 8955. Is this ok to update? Its not going to mess with the JTAG and XBreboot?

#2 SDOD616

SDOD616

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:26 AM

From what I remember, all that will do is just add avatar stuff that is not in XBR. It should not mess with your jtagged setup.

#3 Poopchute

Poopchute

PIRATE KIDDIE

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:51 PM

Yeah, Once I actually ripped the game to my Hdd with xexmenu the update for the game must have just been automatically applied. Cause after I ripped it to the Hdd and then went back to play the game it didnt ask the second time. I was just worried that it might be a new update and it might screw things up...

#4 ricky23i

ricky23i

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE(Poopchute @ Feb 5 2010, 02:51 PM) View Post

Yeah, Once I actually ripped the game to my Hdd with xexmenu the update for the game must have just been automatically applied. Cause after I ripped it to the Hdd and then went back to play the game it didnt ask the second time. I was just worried that it might be a new update and it might screw things up...

so any updates (so far) after doing the jtag would be ok? My jtag is on the old as dashboard with the slides lol so I was wondering about this to.

#5 mervjuice

mervjuice

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE(SDOD616 @ Feb 2 2010, 06:26 PM) View Post

From what I remember, all that will do is just add avatar stuff that is not in XBR. It should not mess with your jtagged setup.

this is true... i have a xenon w/XBR3 and before i jtagged i had the old dashboard.. if you put in a game and if asks if you want to update.. YOU CAN.. all it does it add extra avatar stuff and maybe a few extra files the game might need to run

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users