X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:43 PM

Hi there
First off ,I'm very new to the PSP hacks ,but I got some serious skills on the other consoles .so as the title says ,I got a fat PSP already flashed with CFW 5.50 and I wanna create my own Magic MS and Pandora Battery ,I have already prepared the battery (cut the pin on that chip) when I plug it in the PSP starts but nothing come on screen ,so whats next ,I got another working battery as an alternative and an official Memory stick 1GB .
I googled it but came up with nothing though ,so please help .
Thanks in advance

#2 wizdumb

wizdumb

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE(karim_ps @ Feb 10 2010, 02:43 PM) View Post

Hi there
First off ,I'm very new to the PSP hacks ,but I got some serious skills on the other consoles .so as the title says ,I got a fat PSP already flashed with CFW 5.50 and I wanna create my own Magic MS and Pandora Battery ,I have already prepared the battery (cut the pin on that chip) when I plug it in the PSP starts but nothing come on screen ,so whats next ,I got another working battery as an alternative and an official Memory stick 1GB .
I googled it but came up with nothing though ,so please help .
Thanks in advance

You are actually supposed to make the magic memory stick using psp grader before flashing so when you install the memory stick and the pandora battery it will boot into a loader to install a custom 5.00 firmware from which there you can flash to the latest CFW . Did you flash straight to 5.50?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users