• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 sky(hf)

sky(hf)

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:41 AM

Ok so first post and I want to say this is an amazing forum just looking over the diffent topics i can tell this forum will have everything i could ever want to know and have people to go to for any question i could possible have. So im extreamly new to the upgreading/moding/emulators for consoles. I pretty much own every console there is but find it extreamly hard to find and expensive to buy games for the older systems. I perchased a moded original xbox, i belive with a software mod but not sure. Ive never owned an original xbox before so not sure what all the main, start up, menu screens should look like. Ive googled what menu my xbox loads to and found a picture on line....http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2008/02/XBMC_Main_Screen.png........

Im not sure if this is enoph to determine what exactly was installed/loaded on to the console but if it is not then some added info is the games are on dvd-R discs and i belive the emulator is bigass emulators and i have this for all handhelds, consoles (not dc, gc or anything like that) as well as all the arcade games. If there is a way to determin what exactly what was dun to the console other then the info i have provided plz let me know thanks

#2 steveo1978

steveo1978

Local Retard

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE(sky(hf) @ Feb 11 2010, 01:41 AM) View Post

the games are on dvd-R discs and i belive the emulator is bigass emulators and i have this for all handhelds, consoles (not dc, gc or anything like that) as well as all the arcade games.

We dont like Piracy on this forum so you wont be getting help here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users