X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Interests:Modding and Gaming 24/7
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:07 PM

Ahh kids, bet they're the reason ur waterbed leaked in the first place (I know mine can't stop jumping on my bed grr.gif )

And now to more pertitnent matters: The new 9199 Dash , I've noted that Xexmenu doesn't automatically desginate a USB device(Formatted in 9199 as 'Xbox memory device') as an 'Xbox memory Device' Instead it just reads it natively (Which makes sense I suppose, but I had hoped the O.S upgrd would have made it transperent somehow sad.gif , actually don't know why I expected that) ie; Data1, Data2 etc.. It would be REALLY handy if XM360 could read these devices (I know there's a bunch of Open-Source stuff already out that's been integrated elsewhere such as Commander etc..) So I imagine it can't be too difficult (Just kidding I'm sure it's probably really complex and likley to cause all manner of headaches) wink.gif But just think if XM360 could do it , it would work on XBR3 as well as the new freeboot (Which I'm finding to be unstable, and would prefer not to have to use untill it's patched properly)

Anyway Just thought I'd float that, Now I must sleep as my kids will wake me up asking permission to play on my JTAG box in about 3 hours(They have their own but they've learnt to use XM360 :-) Ironically they would have to be some of ur biggest fans (Speaks volumes about ur ability to write a GUI!! Even my 4yr-ol has it figured-out)

Brgds/Dan

PS:Maybe I'll have to build them their own JTAG box!! They usally play on the ones that are about to be sold, but things are slow so they're thrashing my pride and joy grr.gif

#302 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:41 PM

I'll have to install the new dash to try this out...but I speculate that it is absolutely trivial. I probably just have to mount the new device.

Glad your kids figured out the xm360 U/I! That's encouraging!

I really want to get back to XM360...I'm hoping to put some time in with my 360 this week (maybe I'll get 9199 on there).

#303 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:24 PM

Finally got around to getting back to coding. I had been away from XM360 for way too long, and it took some time to figure out where I was when I stopped working on it.

Transfers of game saves back and forth is now complete, with full support for retaining timestamps of files in both directions. I'm finishing up the ability to delete gamesaves from the REMOTE machine now, and shouldn't have too much left to do after that. (Aside from the GameSave report generation) The next release probably wont explicitly support the new 9199 dash's USB memory sticks, as I haven't installed the new freeboot yet.

The next most requested thing is avatar support.

#304 sfjuocekr

sfjuocekr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:00 AM

To get XML::Simple do this:

perl -MCPAN -e shell

At the prompt enter:

install XML::Simple
exit

After that scraping the DLC´s works no problem, it´s not a Straberry thing just a RTFM thing wink.gif

#305 Dra60nSlayer

Dra60nSlayer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:30 AM

QUOTE(node21 @ Feb 26 2010, 10:04 PM) View Post

For example: some complete asshole calling himself "DragonSlayer" is releasing DLC and embedding "ripped by DragonSlayer" inside the DLC. He is also taking the liberty to change the area of the DLC which indicates what title the DLC is "for".

i made those Lips DLC for my own private use... its was newer ever suposed to be public.. please make XM360 delete all "Dragonslayer" tagged DLC's

Edited by Dra60nSlayer, 18 November 2011 - 11:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users