• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hickory

Hickory

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:27 PM

The motor that sucks in and ejects discs does nothing. I've tested the motor with a battery and it works fine. Does anyone know what the problem is? I'm concerned that the problem could be with the board itself therefor even if I get a new drive when I swap the board the problem will persist. By the way it's a model with the duel lens. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

#2 Light-It-Up

Light-It-Up

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:To mod game consoles
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:31 PM

Do you still hear the beeping sound when you try to eject ? have you ever had to replace the laser sled due to laser not reading games? I had that problem before when I did a laser replacement, the plasic cover on top with the moving parts is probably out of a liniment, take the five screws out and play around with a disc and cover tel it will eject then screw back on.

pop.gif

#3 justtaint

justtaint

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:38 AM

http://www.youtube.c...g...iqQ&index=6

Posting this more for anyone who might search than for the OP since its been more than a year. This video, along with some of the others that this guy has posted helped me after I replaced my laser and the discs wouldn't eject. He's kinda wordy, and the videos don't need to be 10 minutes long, but he touches on almost every problem spot after laser replacement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users