Method for Games with Same Title ID/Multiple Discs
1. Convert both discs with ISO2God to different locations.
2. Rename the LIVE file and folder for one or both of the discs.
Ex. For Mass Effect 2 - Disc 2 rename 454108CE to 454108CE2 and 454108CE.data to 454108CE2.data
To rename the game in the dashboard:
I will be using Mass Effect 2 - Disc 2 LIVE file renamed to 454108CE2
1. Open 454108CE2 in a hex editor (I used WinHex).
2. Go to offset 0x412, you will see the current name of the game.
3. Change the name: I changed it to "Mass Effect 2 - Disc 2" with hex:
Starting at offset 0x412. Spaces are represented by 00 20 00 in hex and each letter of a word must be seperated by 00 in hex.
4. Repeat the procedure at offset 0x1692.
5. Go to 0x344 and select the rest of the file from this offset.
6. Compute the SHA-1 hash of this block and copy it.
7. Write at offset 0x32C with ASCII Hex. It should replace the old data.
8. Save and Transfer.
Thanks to krizalid for information on computing/writing hash.
Can't you just rename it when adding ISO to ISO2GOD?