• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 urielsd

urielsd

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:35 AM

Hi! tongue.gif I'm thinking about buying a 360, but I'm not 100% sure. Are there enough GOOD 360 games that will never released for the pc? huh.gif I already own a high-end pc and I'm not sure if it's worth to buy a 360.

Edited by urielsd, 25 February 2010 - 04:40 AM.

#2 NinjaNoodles

NinjaNoodles

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:54 AM

nope in my opinion all the good games are for pc and pc, you can mod freely pirate easier and play online 4 free, also if you decide 2 go in2 console gaming get a ps3 if you get a 360 i guarantee something will go wrong with it anything m$ makes just turns 2 shyt apparently sooner or l8er

#3 SBEEZY

SBEEZY

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:32 AM

QUOTE(NinjaNoodles @ Feb 25 2010, 12:54 AM) View Post

you can mod freely, pirate easier

dude are u looking for a long vacation or teh bannage? we dont discuss piracy here and dont give ideas.

OP: yes the 360 is worth it the current revision of the 360 (jasper) is less likely to RROD (there hae been failures but small % compare to older versions) so its up to u if its worth it i say go for it i love my 360's
my zephyr is prone to RROD but i have had it since 9/9/07 and havent had one rrod except when i tryed to charge my ps3 controller with it ( i guess it got pissed @ me) the falcon i got from a friend supposedly had an RROD but after i cleaned all the roaches out of it and started it up its been working fine as my online system.

[size=7]do eet[size=7] cause u have a 3yr warranty against RROD

#4 urielsd

urielsd

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:20 PM

I wasn't so concerned about RROD because I would get a jasper, and as you said SBEEZY, failures are unlikely to happen. My question was more directed to whether there are enough good 360 games to make the 360 a worthy purchase even when I own a high end pc. What do you think SBEEZY?

#5 SBEEZY

SBEEZY

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:12 AM

yes there are games that will justify the purchase of a 360 i assume u have CODMW2 on pc ,what games to justify the purchase i dont know because i dont know what types u fancy ,just go look at all the games next time u go to your local big box retailer and see what u might like that u cant get on PC and then go home read a review on that and if its the shizzy go buy a 360 and that game and play on playa

also if homebrew is your thing try to find a jatagable one and when the scene is as big as the first gen xbox there will be some awesome apps out

Edited by SBEEZY, 26 February 2010 - 04:23 AM.

#6 red_ring_of_box

red_ring_of_box

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:12 AM

I prefer the 360 for most games mostly because I don't have the money to afford to upgrade my PC with the latest graphics cards/ram and OSes, etc. So the 360 to me is like a cheap PC that I never have to upgrade to play games on and never have to worry about them having terrible lag or performance issues as the games are built specifically for my hardware. That is really the only reason why I stick with the 360 and because as harsh as M$ can be with their customers I still enjoy their products(for the most part.)

#7 SBEEZY

SBEEZY

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:54 AM

QUOTE(red_ring_of_box @ Feb 26 2010, 01:12 AM) View Post

I prefer the 360 for most games mostly because I don't have the money to afford to upgrade my PC with the latest graphics cards/ram and OSes, etc. So the 360 to me is like a cheap PC that I never have to upgrade to play games on and never have to worry about them having terrible lag or performance issues as the games are built specifically for my hardware.

x2 that was also a point i was supposed to make but i forgot thx RRoBox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users