#1 xmodz2k10

xmodz2k10

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:54 PM

Hi guys,

Bit of a noob with all this modding for xbox

Have an xbox that has xecutor 2 chip install (has the front panel with bank select switches) and used to be fine and boot up to a homer simpson dash haha all was well.

Then.. we think a friend went in and deleted all the dash files and other important bits.. huh.gif

So now, it boots up, has xbox logo and xecutor2 underneath logo, and comes into a normal xbox main menu.

mad.gif

No dash, nothing. All the bank select switches are to the left position (off) have tried different combinations and nothing different happens.

Have an xecutor2 self installer on a dvd-r, i put this in and it loads up the cd, but not sure which option to choose. It has a 160gb hdd installed and dont want to wipe contents haha. Cannot FTP into the box anymore sad.gif

Hope u can help me please. Cheers

#2 murauder

murauder

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:Music, computers, electronics, internet, technology, guitar, writing, video games, outdoors and guns
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:34 AM

google and download slayers 2.7. burn it to dvd-r on a slow speed.. before you do though you will need to edit the evox.ini in slayers to show your xboxs IP settings

#3 xmodz2k10

xmodz2k10

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:22 AM

Hi, thanks however do i change the evox.ini network settings to be 'static' if using 192.168.0.3 for xbox? Do i burn the disc with the modified .ini file and then what? Do i run the xbox with the slayers cd? then flashfxp from laptop?

Thank you! biggrin.gif

#4 murauder

murauder

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:Music, computers, electronics, internet, technology, guitar, writing, video games, outdoors and guns

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:10 AM

is your router set to static? or dhcp?

#5 xmodz2k10

xmodz2k10

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:32 AM

hi, am using crossover between laptop and xbox. Not going through router.

In xbox set the ip to 192.168.0.3, subnet 255 255 255 0, default gateway 192.168.0.1

then set laptop to 192.168.0.1 dns 255.255.255.0

thanks for prompt replies. Its being difficult haha

#6 murauder

murauder

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:50 AM

then you would set it to static. use qwix and burn disk with the edited.ini to dvd-r simply boot and ftp.
dont freak if it doesnt work. xboxs are picky about the brand ov disk they read

#7 steveo1978

steveo1978

Super Moderator

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:54 AM

since you already know how to change the pc IP address just change that to 192.168.1.1 and you dont have to worry about slayers the defaults will now work.

also if you are gonna ftp a dash over to the xbox you might can save your self some trouble and just useslayers to install the dash. Evox has a "homer" skin that is included with the install.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users