4 replies to this topic

#1 wild eyed

wild eyed

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:34 PM

hi all, i recently purchased an xbox to jamma connector, but am having a video problem. xbmc is all fuzzy, so im guessing the refresh rate of xbmc needs to be changed. i tested te monitor using a boot disc which displays fine. the msdash doesnt display fine though. how can i change the refresh rate so that i can get to test coinops?

#2 wild eyed

wild eyed

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:00 AM

i adjusted the video sync on the arcade monitor and im getting a decent picture now, but i am not getting white horizantal lines on the screen, the monitor is fine. has anyone else out there any experience with arcade to jamma converter?

they included a loom to connect to the buttons i'll do that tomorrow, but these lines im worried about.

how many video wires should run from the jamma to the monitor? im thinking its only one.

#3 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:36 AM

You may want to try your luck in another forum here as well if you haven't already. I think that may be a little to technical for most people in here, but I could be wrong.

#4 wild eyed

wild eyed

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:08 PM

cheers for the heads up!!

#5 DarthMingus

DarthMingus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:14 PM

Hello,

Rx is right. I would recommend posting over at the System11 forums. There are a lot of helpful people there with more technical knowledge for this sort of thing.

Hopefully, its something simple, like a software related issue.

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users