13 replies to this topic

#1 Vorphalack

Vorphalack

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:20 AM

elo`...
i have a problem with one of xenon mbr...
i tryed to uncripple but no success... ok... nevermind about uncripple

1. i dumped nand four times... i have the 3rd and 4th good and identical
2. when i tryped to uncripple with no results... i upgraded dashboard with a new versions... but still no results... without dumping nand with this last dashboard version
3. i flashed nand back... with the dashboard version before the upgrade... and here i got 3RLOD with 0022 secondary code.

i haven`t cpu key... but i can extract kv from the nand... anyway... i can pass the 0022 seconday code...

any ideas ?

#2 syntaxerror329

syntaxerror329

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts
  • Interests:Mountain Biking, Downhill Skiing, Xbox Mod Chips, Xbox Repair, Wiikey, ARGON, D2pro, XBOX360,
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.1 (opus)

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:22 AM

You made a critical mistake.

When you updated the console to a newer dash version it caused the machine to blow a efuse. That means you can't flash a previous copy of the nand because the nand is now encrypted with the wrong cpu key+ efuse combo. You should have made a new dump after you upgraded it.

There is only one way this Xbox can be fixed. You need to install a new CPU. What I have done I had a mountain of broken xbox 360's that were all really old. Attempts to fix RROD had been made on all of them that permanently damaged the motherboards. (example broken pads under GPU) So i went through everyone I had and dumped all the nands. On any that had xell exploitable CB's i salvaged the cpu's and labeled them all so i can match them with nand dumps i made. I have twice now been able to both unban and downgrade a 360 and install xbreboot by doing a cpu swap.

Problem is that I want allot of money to do this and if you had to also ship the board to me it would just get too expensive but that is the only way I know of to fix it.

#3 vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:10 AM

I can't even imagine wanting to swap the CPU around lol....Way to time consuming and finding a jtaggable jasper in the wild seems easier lol.

#4 syntaxerror329

syntaxerror329

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts
  • Interests:Mountain Biking, Downhill Skiing, Xbox Mod Chips, Xbox Repair, Wiikey, ARGON, D2pro, XBOX360,

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:27 AM

QUOTE(vb_encryption_vb @ Mar 7 2010, 01:10 AM) View Post

I can't even imagine wanting to swap the CPU around lol....Way to time consuming and finding a jtaggable jasper in the wild seems easier lol.

Takes me about a hour.

#5 Bushvar

Bushvar

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:28 AM

QUOTE(vb_encryption_vb @ Mar 7 2010, 08:10 AM) View Post

i got the ssame error with 3 red lights after trying to restore back to orig (without updating 360)
From what i've read the error code is for the GPU and not the CPU (error 0022 GPU Error / GPU Overheating)

#6 Bushvar

Bushvar

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:56 AM

Also vorhalack does it goe to 3 red lights straight away or does it light up middle green light and take around 30 - 40 seconds for red lights to kick in?
I've been reading on this as my 360 has done excatly the same after trying to flahs back orig dump and apparantly it can b fixed with the heatgun method.
Not saying your wrong mate about having the cpu's swapped but this is just what i've been reading about the error being the gpu and can b fixed with heatgun

#7 syntaxerror329

syntaxerror329

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE(Bushvar @ Mar 7 2010, 02:56 AM) View Post

Also vorhalack does it goe to 3 red lights straight away or does it light up middle green light and take around 30 - 40 seconds for red lights to kick in?
I've been reading on this as my 360 has done excatly the same after trying to flahs back orig dump and apparantly it can b fixed with the heatgun method.
Not saying your wrong mate about having the cpu's swapped but this is just what i've been reading about the error being the gpu and can b fixed with heatgun

You are right that error could be gpu issue but what he described is certainly a console killer and it could cause this error.

From xbox-experts Error 0022

5) if you flash with xell on JTAG-fixed xbox360 this will appear, flash back to original.

I know he didn't flash Xell to it but this error can be generated by a incorrect flash.

If he will sell me the board cheap i will refurb it and let you all know.

#8 Bushvar

Bushvar

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE(syntaxerror329 @ Mar 7 2010, 10:17 AM) View Post

You are right that error could be gpu issue but what he described is certainly a console killer and it could cause this error.

5) if you flash with xell on JTAG-fixed xbox360 this will appear, flash back to original.

I know he didn't flash Xell to it but this error can be generated by a incorrect flash.

Well after doing a bit more research it said it can also be the tpcb (nand) chip so just in case it was something to do with that i hooked 360 up to pc again reflashed with orig dump again....and it worked.
My 360 is now up and runnig again

QUOTE(syntaxerror329 @ Mar 7 2010, 10:17 AM) View Post

Well after doing a bit more research it said it can also be the tpcb (nand) chip so just in case it was something to do with that being bad flashed i hooked 360 up to pc again reflashed with orig dump again....and it worked.
My 360 is now up and runnig again

#9 Vorphalack

Vorphalack

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:47 AM

i got 0022 after around 35 seconds...
i think syntaxerror329 is right... my mistake was the update after dumping nand...
but after all ... i have one more question wich i hope is the solution... if i inject kv from my nand into another nand of other xenon with 8955 uptade will work fine ?

(heat gun method in my case... won`t do anything... i got 0022 exactly after reflashing old nand)

Edited by Vorphalack, 07 March 2010 - 10:48 AM.

#10 vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE(Vorphalack @ Mar 7 2010, 04:47 AM) View Post

i got 0022 after around 35 seconds...
i think syntaxerror329 is right... my mistake was the update after dumping nand...
but after all ... i have one more question wich i hope is the solution... if i inject kv from my nand into another nand of other xenon with 8955 uptade will work fine ?

(heat gun method in my case... won`t do anything... i got 0022 exactly after reflashing old nand)

Nope, you kicked yourself in the ass when you did that dashboard update....That console is bricked unless a new CPU is installed.

#11 syntaxerror329

syntaxerror329

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE(Vorphalack @ Mar 7 2010, 04:47 AM) View Post

if i inject kv from my nand into another nand of other xenon with 8955 uptade will work fine ?

Nope, nothing short of cpu change will fix this. I am interested in buying the motherboard from you. PM me and let me know where you are located. I can of course fix it for you if you like too but it is not a easy fix.
I am refurbing and installing xbreboot on as many consoles as i can before they all run out.

There is not much hope of a hack for the new CB/Kernel but then again i didn't think there would be a hack for the newest lite-on and well of course now there is.

#12 p3pp8

p3pp8

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:21 PM

Hello, i had the same problem, just updated my board to 8955 and without doing any backup i've back flashed the old exploitable one bringing up a 0022 rrod that indicate an error in the boot sequence, hash value mismatch, i'm wondering if it is possible to regenerate the 8955 nand using my old nand decrypted with the cpukey(got it from xell booting) and a 8955 donor, maybe the one at xbins, could it be done?
cheers,

-P3pp8

#13 Vorphalack

Vorphalack

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 09:21 PM

syntaxerror329 many thanks for answeing me...
i am too far of you ... i`m located in romania... the land of vampires, lol
i think i`m going to find someone here to replace the cpu, also i know someone who have other xenon with gpu burned... so that`s good for replacig cpu cool.gif

#14 XtentMediA

XtentMediA

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE(syntaxerror329 @ Mar 7 2010, 07:40 PM) View Post

Nope, nothing short of cpu change will fix this. I am interested in buying the motherboard from you. PM me and let me know where you are located. I can of course fix it for you if you like too but it is not a easy fix.
I am refurbing and installing xbreboot on as many consoles as i can before they all run out.

There is not much hope of a hack for the new CB/Kernel but then again i didn't think there would be a hack for the newest lite-on and well of course now there is.

if you still want to buy one i have one for sale that needs a cpu replace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users