#16 Jbonzo

Jbonzo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE(Twis7eD @ Mar 9 2010, 08:53 AM) View Post

Where can I get roms for this or for any of the other emulators available for a JTAG'd Xbox 360? I'm having trouble with that and obviously I can't use this without some roms tongue.gif

Sorry but roms are copyrighted and you cant ask for pirated material here. But there are a lot of rom sites around the web.. for example http://XS Filter - 110506 - 1/d4mjle

#17 Twis7eD

Twis7eD

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE(Jbonzo @ Mar 9 2010, 05:36 AM) View Post

Sorry but roms are copyrighted and you cant ask for pirated material here. But there are a lot of rom sites around the web.. for example <a href="http://XS Filter - 110506 - 1/d4mjle" target="_blank">http://XS Filter - 110506 - 1/d4mjle</a>

Thanks, but I was just wondering if roms for one system would work on a JTAG'd Xbox? I'm not familiar with roms and I don't know if there are different file formats and if there are specific ones that need to be used with a JTAG'd Xbox or if you can't just use any game boy, snes, genesis, etc. roms that you find.

#18 Jbonzo

Jbonzo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:53 AM

Dam i dont know why me "let me google that for you" link got cencored.. well

But you should be able to use any rom.. given that you are using a right emulator.. for example a genesis emulator with a genesis rom.

But why ask so much and not just try it out

#19 halo2jumper

halo2jumper

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 14 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:24 PM

some roms like Pokemon dont start ? the only rom i can play is kingdom hearts...other games like super mario/pokemon wont start

#20 JCDenton@AS

JCDenton@AS

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Games/Games design.<br />Console modding.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE(Twis7eD @ Mar 9 2010, 08:53 AM) View Post

Where can I get roms for this or for any of the other emulators available for a JTAG'd Xbox 360? I'm having trouble with that and obviously I can't use this without some roms tongue.gif

Roms are copyrighted am afraid! I know what your saying tho it would be cool to have a site with loads of roms on there.compleatly cool.

#21 Twis7eD

Twis7eD

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE(Jbonzo @ Mar 9 2010, 05:53 PM) View Post

Dam i dont know why me "let me google that for you" link got cencored.. well

But you should be able to use any rom.. given that you are using a right emulator.. for example a genesis emulator with a genesis rom.

But why ask so much and not just try it out

Thanks for the info. The only reason I haven't tried it out yet is because I don't have a JTAG'd Xbox at the moment. I should very soon and I can't wait to try this out. Thanks for helping out. Greatly appreciated.

#22 bio44

bio44

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:16 AM

thanks for your hard work.
feature request: be able to customize where the emulator looks for it's roms. Genesisplus360 and snes360 have an editable xml where you can change the path. It's that I like to keep my rom files outside of the emulator's directory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users