Phisix

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:03 PM

http://www.instructa...box...for-FREE/

everything works fine here BUT.. when i want to enter the HDD its whining about ''linux cd not found''

IF anyone could assist me with this or any other softmod it would be greatly appreciated.

#2 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:21 PM

Did you set your PC to boot from CD? Try different brands of Cds to see what your PC will boot from.

#3 Phisix

Phisix

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:10 PM

It does boot from the linux cd i created with the iso.bat .. but when i try to ''unlockhd -a'' or do w.e it says: linix CD not found ( but i am in the program? )

I got a bigger HDD.. any easy way to make that a ''XBOX HDD?'' so i can use that one.. or do i need to unlock & flash or w.e the old orginal HDD?

Meh, i did 360's, PSP's & Wii's but i cant do a XBOX :x

#4 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:18 AM

Have you tried multiple times? Sometimes my PC will act up and retyping the command will fix it.

You may try the new Xboxhdm if you can boot from USB.

#5 Phisix

Phisix

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:44 AM

yea i tryed multiple times, i even made a new xboxhdm disc etc. and i hotswap @ error 12 or 13 - it keeps saying that it doesnt find a linux CD.. ( this while i am booted into the linux CD ) lol.

#6 obcd

obcd

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:43 AM

Most of the time, problems like yours are caused by newer motherboards that only have one ide connector. The original xboxhdm expects your xbox harddisk on the primary ide as master and the cdrom on the secundary ide as master. If it's not connected that way, the linux os doesn't access the cdrom right, giving you the message that it can't find the cdrom.

Ldotsfan created a new xboxhdm 2.x that can boot from an usb stick, to avoid those problems.

Another option is locating an old pc somewhere with a mobo that still has 2 ide connectors. Annything PII or PIII should be able to do the job.

Voor de rest is het hartstikke eenvoudig. smile.gif

Please post your problems only once on the Forum. If you refuse to follow the rules, you will be hit by the ban hammer..

mvg.

Edited by obcd, 11 March 2010 - 09:47 AM.

#7 Phisix

Phisix

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:53 PM

Hmm, ik heb alleen maar 1 thread gemaakt, snap de ban-dreiging niet echt?

Maar goed, ik heb een controller usb kabel voor de xbox 1 probeer het even via die methode dan, thanks.

Het lijkt me wel duidelijk wat dan de error is, aangezien dat ik mijn ''dvd-rom'' via s-ata heb aangesloten.

Edited by Phisix, 11 March 2010 - 12:55 PM.

#8 obcd

obcd

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:49 PM

Yep, that will be the problem.

Under XBE Exploits, Ndure Softmod Through Xboxhdm, the free way... Post 1821 seems to be a question about the same problem... in an existing threat...

Most people that hang around here try to answer all questions they can. So if you don't get an answer, it's because it's unknown. Asking your question multiple times usually creates a reverse effect.

Why a little dutch note doesn't harm, it's better to use english so that most people are able to follow the topic.

regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users