• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 korsen

korsen

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:37 AM

So first I would like to point out that my second 360 controller DOES NOT turn the console on from the center X button, only the original controller that came with it. I replaced the pack with fresh batteries, and it still won't do it. Maybe it's for a reason I haven't read/learned about, but whatever.

#1, during campaign or free-world play, the second controller does not get recognized despite blinking away and recognizing a wireless connection to the console.
#2, I tried making a SECOND account for the xbox itself, and a separate sacred character for that account, in the hopes that initiating the controller would recognize or join a second player into the game. That's all the mighty google could provide me with.

If it's my controller - what the fuck
If it's the game, what's the fucking point of calling it offline mode if you need to be online to play offline...

Please help me XGurus.

EDIT: Scratch that. I never knew I had to wirelessly sync the controller to the console. I assumed from having a wii that it would automatically do that for me. Everything works fine after I went back and read the documentation again. RTFM FTW. MODS: You can delete this post, and my account, thank you.

Edited by korsen, 12 March 2010 - 08:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users