Hitachi_jf_ 79fk _ Issue
Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:42 PM
1. I started Hitachi, then started JF
2. Selected port Io (using deleted VIA chipset)
3. Place Drive in Mode “b”
4. Selected open
5. Place CD in drive; Selected Close
6. Select unlock 79
7. Ram message indicates drive is unlock ( I had to do this 3 times)
8. Dump + save OFW
9. Selected xtreme 53 ( For obvious reasons)
10. Select Spoof target FW
11. Everything looks good
12. Selected ixtreme flash, and started flash process
13. JF locked up ( Ram error)
I tried restarted JF and now I can see drive to retry process. No matter what I do, JF will not associate Drive to SATA port its plug into… what am I missing?
Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:35 PM
Your drive is now bricked. Make sure you keep the backup of your original drive key so you can flash it to your replacement drive.
Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:53 AM
Edited by harveyworld, 16 March 2010 - 03:03 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users