• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 goliathzxb

goliathzxb

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 05:06 AM

Hi, to all forum members, iīm a new user of the forum, iīm posting this info from mexico, so iīm sorry for my english (or spanglish LOL!), well this was just a shirt introduction about me, ok?

Letīs keep moving to the info that really matters, ok her we go!!

I have in my possesion 3 RARE Xbox discs:

Xbox DISC 1:

XBOX
Repair & Refurbishment

Microsoft December 2001
Version .02
Media Set: X08-66609

Manufacturing Bit Boot Loader Utility
This utility must be used before a console
can be run on any test equipment
CONFIDENTIAL

Xbox DISC 2:

XBOX
Repair & Refurbishment

Microsoft September 2001
Version .01
Media Set: X08-50721

Test Equipment Boot Loader Utility
This utility is used as the boot disc for all automated testers
CONFIDENTIAL

Xbox DISC 3:

XBOX
(XM2)

Microsoft February 2002
Version .01
Media Set: X08-76020

Test Equipment Boot Loader Utility
This utility is used as the boot disc for all automated testers.
CONFIDENTIAL

I post this cause i was reading an old post from here (xbox-scene), regarding the same issue, what are this discs for?

I will be making an ISO image of every disc, so if anyone itīs still intersted on hacking/expliting this discs can download a copy, also let me tell you that i havenīt be able to test the discs īcause i donīt own anymore an Xbox, also here is a picture to prove that isnīt a scam ok?

P.S.: Sorry for my english, iīm on the transition from spanish to english, so iīm kind of "slow when i have to response, ok?" , i will try to post every time i have some free time, also let me tell you that i have 25 Xbox (XM2), another 25 of Xbox Repair & Refurbishment (Test Equipment Boot Loader Utility), and another 2 of Xbox Repair & Refurbishment (Manufacturing Bit Boot Loader Utility), so that makes a collection of 52 RARE? Xbox Discs!! LOL!!!

For those that are wondering why i post this info until now, itīs because i thought they were no longer exists, i lost them some where around my house and finally i found them, LOL!!!

If anyone itīs interested in how i getīem, just PM me, and i tell you the story behind those discs muhaha.gif , also if anyone itīs interested in getting one for your own, PM me too, greetings from Mexico!!!

Hereīs the picture:

IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users