4 replies to this topic

#1 supes

supes

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:53 AM

Ive recently tried to add some DLC to my jtagged (ofcourse) xbox, however ive had problems making it work. At first I would get list errors trying to dtp it to the appropiate folder, but i than shortened the file name and got it to transfer. So when I transfer through ftp the game still does not see and i made sure i had all the title update. I tried using yaris swap to transfer it but after it said complete, I could not find the file on my xbox, I dont get where yaris is xfering the files. Can someone give me some help as to what im doing wrong?

quick update I ran xm360 and within it it found the dlc for madden, but what it said was no matching title in this database...but I have madden on my hdd and I have save files for it. SO what exactly does that mean?

Edited by supes, 22 March 2010 - 05:03 AM.

#2 supes

supes

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:54 AM

can anyone help here? I dont understand why the dlc is not working on the game sI have. The dlc is legit and the games are on the hdd...so why is not being deteced by the games when i play them?

#3 RADKOR

RADKOR

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:16 PM

Filename of the dlc file must be without dots and extension. You can type anything you want, eg. IHDUIWGHOIUFG or something like that.
To unlock DLC just use XM360. Use option "repair filenames".

Edited by RADKOR, 02 June 2010 - 12:17 PM.

#4 RRoD420

RRoD420

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:41 AM

also you need the latest title update (correct region) for the game to see the dlc. http://www.xbuc.org/

#5 xbones

xbones

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE(RRoD420 @ Sep 3 2010, 09:41 PM) View Post

also you need the latest title update (correct region) for the game to see the dlc. http://www.xbuc.org/

That site is down now, are there any alternatives??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users