• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sostolaza

sostolaza

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:36 AM

will pay good money for a board i can slap in a xbox easily. I want to be able to play most of the n64 games that wont work withouth the ram upgrade. It doesnt have to be jus the board, give me a good price and i will buy the whole console. im not intrested in jus the standard 64mb xbox. Just send me a personal message. i doubt i check back on this topic. smile.gif

Maybe i should be more clear. i want a board with the 128md ram already solderd on it. smile.gif And ready to go. maybe the software ona disk with it. so i can update the xbox to utilize the whole 128.

#2 xXhighpowerXx

xXhighpowerXx

X-S Enthusiast

• Dev/Contributor
  • 25 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE(sostolaza @ Mar 28 2010, 03:36 AM) View Post

will pay good money for a board i can slap in a xbox easily. I want to be able to play most of the n64 games that wont work withouth the ram upgrade. It doesnt have to be jus the board, give me a good price and i will buy the whole console. im not intrested in jus the standard 64mb xbox. Just send me a personal message. i doubt i check back on this topic. smile.gif

Maybe i should be more clear. i want a board with the 128md ram already solderd on it. smile.gif And ready to go. maybe the software ona disk with it. so i can update the xbox to utilize the whole 128.

i Have one make an offer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users