• 73 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:33 PM

hi my name is christopher Hare

my myspace is myspace.com/manpee
my yahoo is manpee1@yahoo.com
on my dravers licence it says Christopher D Hare

someone has changed my password and email to the account but all other details on the account are the same..

i have tried to send a passward reset form tons of time and have not gotten a single on in my inbox..

the account even says Phoenix, Arizona but has and 8 hour difference in time

http://forums.xbox-s...showuser=350820

mod please recover this account for me it is very important because i am a very old member and would like my old account back please.

send a password reset form to manpee1@yahoo.com

#2 steveo1978

steveo1978

Super Moderator

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:50 PM

So 8 months ago some one stole your account here and has not used it since and 4 months ago you started another account and waited until now to bring it up? When it first got "stolen" you should have brought it up not waited. It just all seems a little funny to me.

#3 manpee

manpee

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:37 AM

sorry if it sounds alittle funny.. but i can verify all information.. i can even take a pic of me and my id together.... better yet.... Why don't you send me an email at [/u]manpee1@yahoo.com[/i] and i will email you back...

if the xbox-scene account is MANPEE1 and i have access to the email account MANPEE1@YAHOO.COM then this is obviously my account...

but i am only starting to want it back now because i am tryin to sell stuff in BST Forum but nobody will buy from me because my NEW account is NEW and doesnt have shit for posts

#4 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:25 PM

Well whoever "stole your account" used the same IP that was used to post on this account in 2008.
Over 20 posts to be accurate. So whoever you gave your password to or wherever you work or go to college you shouldn't use it to log in here unless you can protect your password.
As we have no way of verifying that this is not an attempt to further an ID theft the manpee1 account is banned from here and you will have to live with your new account.
Remember to keep your log in details secure when using any PC

#5 manpee

manpee

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:00 AM

thats not fair man i just wanted a password reset form

look at the account....

everything on there says MANPEE1
yahoo IM ID says MANPEE1

why the hell wont you send a password reset form to manpee1@yahoo.com it is the email address attached to the account

#6 steveo1978

steveo1978

Super Moderator

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:59 AM

honestly you might wanna let this one go. You might talk Chancer into banning the name you are using now.

#7 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE(manpee @ Mar 31 2010, 02:00 AM) View Post

thats not fair man i just wanted a password reset form

look at the account....

everything on there says MANPEE1
yahoo IM ID says MANPEE1

why the hell wont you send a password reset form to manpee1@yahoo.com it is the email address attached to the account

No it is not. The email address in the profile is not the one for the password reset.
Use the account you have now, before I decide to remove it as a multi account.
XS is not here to assist your sales and BST deals. The BST is a privilege for members, that takes up an inordinate amount of the Mods time. If no one trusts you selling then that is hard luck. We are not here to build you a rep just when you feel like it

#8 manpee

manpee

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:03 PM

I'm going to remember this... You people have changed my view of the scene and is now no longer my favorite site.

This is a contradictory site anyways.. this is a site dedicated to modifying M$ hardware and software and at the same time it's full of M$ staff.. i know because my uncle is a member.

so ban me now i guess cuz i won't shut up and im going to post this in other forums so that people will know what kind of bullshit goes on around here.

Edited by manpee, 31 March 2010 - 03:09 PM.

#9 throwingks

throwingks

X-S Freak

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE(manpee @ Mar 31 2010, 07:03 AM) View Post
I'm going to remember this... You people have changed my view of the scene and is now no longer my favorite site.

This is a contradictory site anyways.. this is a site dedicated to modifying M$ hardware and software and at the same time it's full of M$ staff.. i know because my uncle is a member.

so ban me now i guess cuz i won't shut up and im going to post this in other forums so that people will know what kind of bullshit goes on around here.

Thread closed and ban request sent.
Good riddance.

Edited by throwingks, 31 March 2010 - 03:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users