#1 xboxlord

xboxlord

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 30 June 2003 - 10:21 PM

Hello, I am selling all of this stuff because I need money for books for school, therefore, the price is very low. I’ve also listed condition, whether its open, if there is a box included, if there are instructions, and anything else of relevant information.

XBOX V1.0 NTSC Console – Box - Instructions – Open – Used – Perfect Mint

STEEL BATTALION Game (with controller, pedals warranty card with 9 months left) - Box - Instructions – Open – Used – Perfect Mint

XBOX LIVE BETA KIT (Subscription is over, includes Ltd.Ed. Memory Card, Game Case and Headset) - Open – Used – Perfect Mint

PYRAMAT PM300 - Box - Instructions – Open – Used – Perfect Mint
Check out the Pyramat: PYRAMAT WEBSITE

007 NIGHTFIRE - Box – Open – Used – Perfect Mint

ENTER THE MATRIX - Box - Instructions – Open – Used – Perfect Mint

MORROWIND - Box - Instructions – Open – Used – Perfect Mint

DVD PLAYBACK KIT – Box – Open – Used – Perfect Mint

6 DEMO DISCS with 6 XBOX green DVD cases - Box - Instructions – Open – Used – Perfect Mint

2 Original (not S) XBOX CONTROLLERS - Box - Instructions – Open – Used – Perfect Mint

SPLINTER CELL - Box - Instructions – Open – Used – Perfect Mint

TOTAL RETAIL PRICE WOULD EQUAL:
Before Tax: $780
After Tax: $897

I am willing to let everything go for the price of:

$400

I really need the money for University, so my loss is your gain! All games are NTSC and guaranteed to work 100%.

I only accept Money Orders and Checks (time to clear). I’ve had many bad experiences using online transfers, so unfortunately, that is not an option.

Free shipping to anywhere in the lower US states, $12 extra for Hawaii and Alaska.

Please note that money must be received on or before Saturday, July 5th. The deadline is set by the University, because that is when all classes must be confirmed. Thank you.

You can see pictures of everything:

PICTURES

(sorry for the quality of the pictures, my digital camera is built into my palm pilot and the resolution is pretty bad...)

If someone buys this within two days of this posting, I will throw in my Gaming Magazine collection. Over 50 magazines, ranging from IGN to EGM to CGW to XBN to GamePro.

#2 Snakers

Snakers

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 July 2003 - 12:45 AM

i think you will do better piecing off everything little by little. If you decide to do so, i want dibs on the steel batalion stuff as well as the pyramid thing.

#3 xboxlord

xboxlord

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 01:37 PM

I'd rather sell everything as one deal. I know I won't be getting as much money, but that is not a priority. Steel Battalion I would sell for around $175, and the Pyramat for $50, totaling $225. Combined with everything else, I think you'll be getting a great deal if you just go for it and pay $400. Besides, I've already got an offer pending, so you can still make offers just in case this one falls through, but its first come first serve.

#4 EriCCire

EriCCire

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • Interests:Wakeboarding

Posted 01 July 2003 - 02:59 PM

Looking very Good, Tempting buy I also have to sell mine

#5 Betauser

Betauser

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 03:42 PM

shit.. that is cheap. i wish i can help, but im selling my games too to get some $$..

#6 droc327

droc327

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 04:23 PM

Ill give you $150 for the steel battilion system

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users