Photo

Help! Ran Xboxdumper On Wrong Drive! Everybody Read!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tripslipfall

tripslipfall

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:16 PM

F********!!!!!! So I ran xboxdumper.exe on my main hard drive today on accident, it went through extremely fast, and I didn't realize I did it on the wrong drive because Windows and everything else was still functioning fine, everything continued working for about 15 - 20 minutes until I tried to make a USB boot disk, the computer immediately restarted, and wouldn't start Windows anymore, saying that I need to insert a bootable disk or whatever, like the drive wasn't even there, but it's there, and I verified that, it shows up in the bios, so I popped in my Ubuntu CD, ran that live, it sees the drive, but it has no idea what it is, just shows up as Mass Storage Device, I ran GPartitioner and it shows 233GB of "unallocated" space, but I know my files are still there! It was still working until it rebooted! I NEED those files, so many memories on there, music I've wrote, videos, lyrics, I don't know what to do!

I'm in desperate need for help.

Hard drive is a 250GB SATA - Maxtor.

PLEASE help.

#2 tripslipfall

tripslipfall

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:53 AM

FIXED IT!

Ran Windows 7's start-up repair, thought what the hell, and it actually worked, the hard drive was completely unreadable before by anything, but, now it works.

Yay (:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users