LiarInGlass

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:21 AM

Got my new Maximus 360NandFlasher in, and I got it all wired together with all Modules and I got the NAND Read properly and Written with my KV and Config with the XBR image and I wrote it.

Now I installed the Module C with the JTAG Wires and I have the first wire connected to DB1F1 and the other one connected to the Alternate location.

When I boot the console, the green light in the middle blinks then I get 3 Green Lights then they change to 3 red lights.

I get no display on my screen and I have no idea what to do.

I plugged in my drive and tried to boot into Xell by pressing eject and it ejects and then it goes to 3 red lights.

I don't know what else to do..

I tried bridging the JMPA section on the module like I was told to do and that hasn't helped either.

Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have checked my soldering and it is perfect.

I dunno what else to try..?

#2 danthaman673

danthaman673

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Interests:Modding and Gaming 24/7
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE(LiarInGlass @ Apr 9 2010, 09:51 AM) View Post

Got my new Maximus 360NandFlasher in, and I got it all wired together with all Modules and I got the NAND Read properly and Written with my KV and Config with the XBR image and I wrote it.

Now I installed the Module C with the JTAG Wires and I have the first wire connected to DB1F1 and the other one connected to the Alternate location.

When I boot the console, the green light in the middle blinks then I get 3 Green Lights then they change to 3 red lights.

I get no display on my screen and I have no idea what to do.

I plugged in my drive and tried to boot into Xell by pressing eject and it ejects and then it goes to 3 red lights.

I don't know what else to do..

I tried bridging the JMPA section on the module like I was told to do and that hasn't helped either.

Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have checked my soldering and it is perfect.

I dunno what else to try..?

I don't have your particular 'JTAG nandflasher' But I can tell you (assuming you did your dumps correctly insuring you had a 100% good dump) that you have a hardware issue. Go back and have a (close) look at the mother board and make sure ALL you connections are kosher and are going to where they're meant to.

PS: You might want to check your alternate location with a multimeter (set to continuity detection) And make sure there's continuity. Hopefully you haven't zapped ur console. If still fails try re-flashing to original.

Good Luck, Dan
AGM

Edited by danthaman673, 09 April 2010 - 02:37 AM.

#3 LiarInGlass

LiarInGlass

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:44 PM

Thanks but now I have other problems.

I ended up checking my dump and I had 3 bad blocks which I remapped according to this tutorial by making them point to where they were found according to degraded.

Now when I boot the console I get no power. I press the power and nothing. I press Eject and nothing.

I have an Orange light on PSU at all times. I tried a USB device and it doesn't power.

I looked over all my connections and resoldered all the quick-solder points to make sure they are 100% perfect.

the only thing I can think of is something is going wrong with when I am writing the xbr.bin file or else something regarding the injecting or writing of it since i dont know what else to do.

can someone help me out regarding this issue? I have a pretty much dead console right now..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users