• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Osmodi

Osmodi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:07 PM

Hi guys, sorry if the topic isn't at the correct sub forum, but I'm new here.

Well, I've got a big problem. I have a Xbox v1.1, a LPC Mod v2.0 and a broken HDD (120 GB)
The Xbox worked fine, until the HDD suddenly died with an awful klicking noise.
The HDD doesnt get recognized via PC with Linux/Windows - broken, thats for sure.

Well, I tried to use another HDD, but the Xbox turns on with a short Green/Orange flashing, shuts down, turns on with a short orange flashing, shuts down again, and turns on with a orange flashing until I disconnect the power cable. I cannot shut the Xbox down with the power switch, I have to pull the cord.
The fan is blowing at max. the whole time.

Before this sh*t started, I had a short message on the TV "loading IND BIOS", but the Xbox hang after that. Thats how it began. dry.gif

Then I desoldered the LPC Mod v2.0 Chip, but the xbox still makes the same procedure every time, with and without the chip, HDD and DVD connected.

Strangely the DVD Rom doesnt open or do anything. But if I disconnect the IDE cable, I can open and close the tray. I tried a diffrent cable, but without no results.

I dont know what to do, what can it be? The Xbox does nothing at all.

Orange flashing is normally overheating, google said to me. But the xbox has been shut down and disconnected from the power for days now.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me sad.gif

EDIT:
OK, Problem solved. Somehow the capacitor C7D2 was broken, I replaced it with a new one, and the Xbox finally gives me a Image on the TV and does something. But now it hangs (with Chip) at the loading screen"Loading IND Bios" and flashes Red/Green after some time.
Without the Chip, the Xbox boots normally, and I get a 07 Error, HDD Timeout, and it flashes Red/Green after some time.

Edited by Osmodi, 11 April 2010 - 07:56 PM.

#2 xboxmods2977

xboxmods2977

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:36 AM

When you get a new HD set up and installed, make sure you have your iND config file on your HD.
Do you get an error code with the chip connected as well?

Edited by xboxmods2977, 13 April 2010 - 10:40 AM.

#3 Osmodi

Osmodi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:13 PM

Thanks for your reply.

Well, the problem with the HDD is *almost* solved, I tested another, working HDD, and now it boots until the iND Splash Screen, but I get an Error 13: Dashboard failed to launch.
Then I tried the Slayers 2.7 and the Autoinstaller Deluxe 4.5 (both burned on Sony DVD-R and TDK CD-R),

With these Disks I get an Error 14: Generic Dashboard Error.

What can I do? I do not have a iND Config File, and I dont know how to set up the HDD on a PC.

#4 xboxmods2977

xboxmods2977

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:10 PM

What modchip is it that you have exactly?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users