1 reply to this topic

#1 babislak

babislak

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:31 AM

Hi all.

I have had this issue for at least 5 years and I want to get rid of it.

Just found out about this forum.

Problem is: When playing arcade games, when I move right with the joystick instead of the object moving right the frame rate of the screen changes. The frame rate gets slower as you press right on joystick untill it reaches back to normal frame rate. This only happens to joystick port 1. For example if you play 2 players it does not happen to player 2. This issue does not affect other games like Nintendo emulator, C64 etc. It only affects arcade games.

Does anyone know of this issue? Can anyone help?

Thank you for your time.

Edited by babislak, 14 April 2010 - 03:33 AM.

#2 babislak

babislak

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:56 AM

[quote name='babislak' date='Apr 14 2010, 12:31 PM' post='4674517']
Hi all.

I have had this issue for at least 5 years and I want to get rid of it.

Just found out about this forum.

Problem is: When playing arcade games, when I move right with the joystick instead of the object moving right the frame rate of the screen changes. The frame rate gets slower as you press right on joystick untill it reaches back to normal frame rate. This only happens to joystick port 1. For example if you play 2 players it does not happen to player 2. This issue does not affect other games like Nintendo emulator, C64 etc. It only affects arcade games.

Does anyone know of this issue? Can anyone help?

Thank you for your time.

Problem solved.
Setting were changed in a specific game, and all I did is go into that game and make the changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users