korn_16_f_t_l

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 April 2010 - 04:13 AM

well i pulled my moded xbox1 out of the closet was going to play with the emulation it booted up and i got a FRAG error7 (i left my hdd unlocked if i recall) so ok i pull out the HDD and look to see whats up with the HDD explorer program for FATx HDDs that i had in my old xbox projects folder everything was intact so ok i try to load to the BIOS on my X3CE and it refuses to load i look at the chip and all the proper lights are turning on the 3.3v the 5v. and the protect unprotected switch are all light up properly ok maybe if i try to change flash banks i plug in my bank selector (wich previously wasent connected) and the 5v light flashes and none of the other lights light up and it only does this when the bank selector is plugged in

any one got any clues as to whats going on i know it worked when i put it in the closet so many yrs ago

xbox v. 1.6b

#2 pattythefatty

pattythefatty

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:52 AM

what happens when you boot to the backup bios by pressing on and eject at same time?

#3 korn_16_f_t_l

korn_16_f_t_l

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 April 2010 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE(pattythefatty @ Apr 18 2010, 07:52 AM) View Post

what happens when you boot to the backup bios by pressing on and eject at same time?

it dosent boot to the backup bios what so ever.... i need to find my soldering iron and go over the LPC rebuild almost posative thats where my problem is at

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users