1 reply to this topic

#1 Demonseed

Demonseed

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:28 PM

Hello
I am debating whether to buy a modded xbox or buy one and soft mod it. I have read several methods to softmod. I seen one guy sells a memory card and claims all you need it splinter cell? just curious as if there is away to mod it via a dvd yet? I read about auto installer and deluxe installer but I am assuming you still need a memory card and splinter cell? can anyone advice me on the easiest way and point me to a tutorial that walks me through it exactly.

Also in regards to dashboards do I just install via a dvd? and emulators too? sorry newbie....

thanks
Jim

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:15 PM

Use Krayzie 1.1.1 gamesave plus Splinter Cell / Mechassault (original release only) / 007: Agent Under Fire (original release only). Krayzie is the best, most newbie friendly softmod, and it comes with instructions. You have a choice, but install UnleashX - it's newer and better than Evox as a general purpose dash.

You need to softmod the Xbox before you can use AID (or any other homebrew disc), but don't put AID anywhere near your Xbox until you know what you are doing.

You can install additional dashboards (i.e. XBMC) and emulators via FTP or from DVD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users