• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tozzetto

Tozzetto

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:57 PM

Hello everyone I have a little problem and I hope that you can solve it ... so long ago when I installed Gentoox then turned on the first xbox was started Gentoox loader and then gentoox ... now i want to install X-Wizard: I burn 3.1plus, i put that into the xbox, the screen Gentoox loader select cd / dvd it says it in the cd boot files are missing .... what makes it the same for any other system that I install ...how can i do? thanks a lot all ...
ps i'm a newbie

#2 ldotsfan

ldotsfan

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:52 AM

How is xbox modded? Chipped? Reflash chip and replace Cromwell with another bios. You lost the capability to run non-Linux XBE (anything in X-Wizard) when you flashed it with Cromwell - in your terms Gentoox loader.

Edited by ldotsfan, 24 April 2010 - 02:54 AM.

#3 Tozzetto

Tozzetto

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:00 AM

Yes chipped but i don't know what,howcan i reflash the chip and replace the bios?I saw a post where they said this problem and solved it with EurAsia Pro Generic Flash Disc v1.3 released but i don't have anthor bios...how can i do?

#4 ldotsfan

ldotsfan

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:08 AM

What make and model is your chip? A new thread in the newbie forum and you will be able to get the help needed. Hardly anybody read this part of the forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users