thewhipedone

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:27 PM

My motherboard in my media server just died and I need the money to get a new one so these need to go. I have 2. Both not banned jasper never opened. Xenon upgraded. NOT JTAGABLE. If its not against the rules I will trade for a good motherboard/pc so I can get my server up and going.(4tb of storage and no way to use it grr.gif )

1st is a Jasper 256mb .MFR Date 2009-04-02. (full system)Got this new in Oct-Nov. Then In Feb. I bought a Jasper Elite so I longer need this one. Has used power supply and av cords, and brand new white wireless controller still in plastic. $150
2nd is a Xenon .Service date 2009-01-04 (console only)Santa Bought this for my kids for X-mas and it red rings so I sent it to Microsoft and they sent me a new one. Needles to say the kids got a new Jtag Jasper 360 and this one went to the basement. This has been opened buy me and I replaced the thermal paste on the GPU & CPU (arctic silver 5) and did a Grim's easy 12v fan mod.(x-clamps' are still on it) There is nothing wrong with it I just didn't want it to red ring on them again.$75

IPB Image

#2 thewhipedone

thewhipedone

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 24 April 2010 - 08:56 PM

BUMP....

0 user(s) are reading this topic