• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 knil

knil

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:55 AM

Alright so need some help from you guys. This is my 3rd Jtag box i'm doing all have been Xenon's. Had some minor problems getting the others done but got em eventually. This ones been driving me crazy. I keep getting DLPortio.sys device driver not loading everytime I launch Nandpro.

This is also the computer I've done my previous ones on as well. Only pc with LPT in the house. My wiring job looks good I can take pics if needed. Tried using a switching diode and tried without, same error. This error pops as soon as it trys to read the first lpt in nandpro. I've installed XP and got the same error, installed vista ult x86 and got same error. Yes I've installed port95 and .net 2.0 and I've even tried deleting the DLPortio.sys entry in the reg and reinstall. Google has failed me on this problem. Anyone got any suggestions?

I've included a pic of the error in action.
http://img80.yfrog.c...2/jtagerror.jpg

#2 ipollesion

ipollesion

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:16 AM

Use USB, LPT is outdated now.

#3 knil

knil

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE(ipollesion @ Apr 25 2010, 06:16 AM) View Post

Use USB, LPT is outdated now.

seriously?

I've done two boxes with LPT. I don't have the stuff lying around to make the usb. Lpt has been fine before and since every guide i've used uses lpt i'm comfortable sticking with it. Unless there has been some new super easy way to use make it usb that I haven't seen, then I'm going to have to stick with lpt for the time being.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users