21 replies to this topic

#1 jimmy2x2x

jimmy2x2x

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:57 PM

Ive been using IRC on Efnet for a while now, and on the whole its a very useful resource.

Some great guys on there, with a lot of patience and a great willingness to help out

However there are some ******* on there too..

Here is a list of who to avoid contact with at any cost.

These ops think nothing of attacking your IP performing DDOS attacks on your home pc and any other dirty trick at their disposal if you prove them wrong or they dont like what you are saying

I would like to attribute this beviour to the lack of fresh air and sunlight, and possibly too many meds.

Here is the list of basement dwellers I have encountered so far.

xXxNWOxXx #fw
Nathan #alt.binaries.games.xbox360 (aka martyr and various other names)
M0nst3r #360hacks

There are probably many others out there, but this is a start to name and shame these spineless individuals.

They act like its a sewing circle, and if you are not part of the sewing circle then you have no right to speak.

#2 juggahax0r

juggahax0r

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:48 PM

STFU no one cares who called you names on IRC. At least you didn't put this in a thread section that matters , but if someone on IRC gave you shit it's cause you asked a stupid question so good job. Don't waste forum space to cry about it too us we don't give no fux.

#3 OggyUK

OggyUK

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:03 PM

I'd ban you too for being a douche.

#4 jimmy2x2x

jimmy2x2x

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE(OggyUK @ Apr 25 2010, 06:03 PM) View Post

I'd ban you too for being a douche.

A kick or a ban is one thing.

DDOS attacks are underhand spineless behaviour.

QUOTE(juggahax0r @ Apr 25 2010, 05:48 PM) View Post

STFU no one cares who called you names on IRC. At least you didn't put this in a thread section that matters , but if someone on IRC gave you shit it's cause you asked a stupid question so good job. Don't waste forum space to cry about it too us we don't give no fux.

Thank you for that insight, you are so not bothered about it that you posted here, thanks.

#5 fallchild1597

fallchild1597

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.1 (opus)

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:31 PM

Get a bnc. Problem solved

#6 justsome360dude

justsome360dude

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:46 PM

maybe you shouldn't come in a help channel assume someone says or means 1 thing and start going off linking external sites with all the wrong info.

someone asked for help changing or using a donor key-vault and you went off helping use a donor nand which is totally pointless and 2 diff things.

when you were asked to stfu cause the info you provided was WRONG you went off telling the @ to grow up and he was wrong.

said user has replaced the kv just fine and has a running 360 no thanks to your miss leading help of course.

#7 jimmy2x2x

jimmy2x2x

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE(justsome360dude @ Apr 25 2010, 06:46 PM) View Post

maybe you shouldn't come in a help channel assume someone says or means 1 thing and start going off linking external sites with all the wrong info.

someone asked for help changing or using a donor key-vault and you went off helping use a donor nand which is totally pointless and 2 diff things.

when you were asked to stfu cause the info you provided was WRONG you went off telling the @ to grow up and he was wrong.

said user has replaced the kv just fine and has a running 360 no thanks to your miss leading help of course.

In that case, the best thing to do is a Denial of Service attack right?

Dickheads like you ruin the internet.

EDIT: this is m0nst3r by the way, Bad attitude, knows everything and dealer of Denial of Service attacks.

Edited by jimmy2x2x, 25 April 2010 - 06:50 PM.

#8 justsome360dude

justsome360dude

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:55 PM

too my understanding this isn't the first problem that has happened involving or including you and crying ddos with no proof is just lame.

now Brontus (his efnet irc name btw) maybe you should grow up and stop pushing your weight and lack of knowledge around efnet and use it for the information source it is.

no one here at x-s gives too s*%ts you were banned and told off by an op. They know how to talk to people and know how to act in public to get answers or help. Maybe work on your total lack of social skills and make some friends or learn the proper info so you don't get removed from chats for giving miss leading info. Not the ops job to resupply the person needing help with the proper info, providing the miss info you gave didn't cause hardware damage of course.

#9 thedark1

thedark1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:56 PM

lol

#10 jimmy2x2x

jimmy2x2x

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE(justsome360dude @ Apr 25 2010, 06:55 PM) View Post

too my understanding this isn't the first problem that has happened involving or including you and crying ddos with no proof is just lame.

now Brontus (his efnet irc name btw) maybe you should grow up and stop pushing your weight and lack of knowledge around efnet and use it for the information source it is.

no one here at x-s gives too s*%ts you were banned and told off by an op. They know how to talk to people and know how to act in public to get answers or help. Maybe work on your total lack of social skills and make some friends or learn the proper info so you don't get removed from chats for giving miss leading info. Not the ops job to resupply the person needing help with the proper info, providing the miss info you gave didn't cause hardware damage of course.

You really are quite pathetic

this is about Denial of Service attacks

YOU ARE GUILTY

#11 justsome360dude

justsome360dude

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:01 PM

day after day people ping out of irc.

some router logs of SAID attacks would work, but of course like every other cry baby on efnet you have none????

i'm not m0nst3r he has his own account here, him and i are good friends. If you cant tell he's clearly not as bad as you make him out to be or he wouldnt be an op in #360 hacks on efnet.

people mainly kids scream ddos all day every day, when infact if you were ddos'ed you wouldnt be typing on x-s. you have no inet use at all with ddos and seeing as you have been doing nothing but crying since you were banned you are clearly just another boy crying wolf.

Edited by justsome360dude, 25 April 2010 - 07:02 PM.

#12 jimmy2x2x

jimmy2x2x

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE(justsome360dude @ Apr 25 2010, 07:01 PM) View Post

day after day people ping out of irc.

some router logs of SAID attacks would work, but of course like every other cry baby on efnet you have none????

i'm not m0nst3r he has his own account here, him and i are good friends. If you cant tell he's clearly not as bad as you make him out to be or he wouldnt be an op in #360 hacks on efnet.

people mainly kids scream ddos all day every day, when infact if you were ddos'ed you wouldnt be typing on x-s. you have no inet use at all with ddos and seeing as you have been doing nothing but crying since you were banned you are clearly just another boy crying wolf.

You repeatedly threatened me in a PM, then the attack started

dont try and worm out of it you spinless cunt

This isnt the first time either, you did the same thing to CrackLtd when he asked about long filenames a couple of weeks ago.

He is a german user who is also an op in a respected channel, ask him about it - he bought a bouncer because of you.

I hope you are stripped of you status, you are an arsehole

ADMIT IT

fucking coward

Edited by jimmy2x2x, 25 April 2010 - 07:08 PM.

#13 justsome360dude

justsome360dude

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:10 PM

again if you were attacked you wouldnt be online, learn what an attack is.

google ddos attack and what happens

you seem like you are 12 with your wording and such, enjoy your attempt at flaming ops.

and again you look silly screaming ddos with no logs no nothing.

My status??? I have none not even a +v

Edited by justsome360dude, 25 April 2010 - 07:11 PM.

#14 jimmy2x2x

jimmy2x2x

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE(justsome360dude @ Apr 25 2010, 07:10 PM) View Post

again if you were attacked you wouldnt be online, learn what an attack is.

google ddos attack and what happens

you seem like you are 12 with your wording and such, enjoy your attempt at flaming ops.

and again you look silly screaming ddos with no logs no nothing.
My status??? I have none not even a +v

Very keen to defend something you havent done, arent you?

spineless to the last

you are lower than snake piss, cant even admit to what you have done.

everyone knows what you are like mate, and its about time it came out in the open.

Edited by jimmy2x2x, 25 April 2010 - 07:15 PM.

#15 justsome360dude

justsome360dude

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:16 PM

LOGS LOGS LOGS LOGS LOGS LOGS LOGS LOGS LOGS LOGS LOGS LOGS LOGS LOGS LOGS

untill you provide some sort of logs or proof its nothing but tears rolling down a 12 years face.

why do you avoid the logs question or proof???

you dont have none another cry baby on efnet that got banned that screams ddos to get a ban lifted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users