• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ewarwoowar

ewarwoowar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:19 AM

So I recently installed a cygnos360 v2 chip onto an old xenon board with a dash before 7371 and at first I dumped 2 identical xbox360 nands which was great. I have flashed the xbox nand to the cygnos360 nand to see if it works and it worked great but I had trouble getting xbr working on them so I went and rewired all my wiring taking of long open ends on solder points and then when I re soldered x3 on the cygnos chip the gold contact must of got melted of or something and now solder wont stick to it and whenever I try to dump my xbox 360 nand I get this error message:
ERROR: The currently selected NAND-flash is reporting more than 64 invalid
blocks. Please verify correct installation!

And when I try to flash to the xbox 360 nand I get this error message:
ERROR: The currently selected NAND-flash is reporting more than 64 invalid
blocks. Please verify correct installation! If this error persists, try
enabling the "Ignore invalid blocks" options.

Heres a link to my photobucket album of all the cygnos360 photos:
http://s977.photobuc...war1/cygnos360/
x3 has not been soldered to show how the pad has gone. the solder will not stick to the x3 pad but sometimes it does and the error still persists

heres some more information you may need:
The firmware on the cygnos is 1.03 so I have not installed the resistors where the bridge is.
I was able to retrieve my cpu key using xell on the cygnos nand and have now retrieved my DVD and got a new drive working completely.
xbox boots fine into xbox 360 nand.
I have used a usb to update it to kernel 7371 fall 08 update and my CB version is an exploitable 1903 xenon
if any more info is needed just ask!

Well I have tried installing a rebooter onto the cygnosv2 nand and I dump it to the nand and then when I switch the switch to on and try turn the xbox on it wont switch on or I get e79 and 1 red light error.
Any idea what the problem could be? soldering or dump?

I hope someone can help and it would be absolutely greatly appreciated!

#2 thethinker360

thethinker360

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:48 PM

before soldering anything to an xbox360 mainboard you have to prepare the solder points with your own solder. otherwise you will run into connection trouble

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users