ultimate509

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:52 AM

As stated I need help with an xbox that belongs to my brother (ha I kinda fuckd it up & finally am getting around to pay for the fix) I asked for help way back and got a response from a forum-mod "Alex" so if your reading Id rather deal with you since you said you can fix it easy/quick but am open for any well experienced trusted modders or anyone who is in my sig.

alright so I kinda fucked up my bro's box while adding to much crap to it and exceeded the hard drive's limit so I read this caused the hdd to get corrupt now this box still works it plays some emus but it doesnt show some things he had on it like the zsnes emulator or all the xbox games he had on it but the GB drive space is still takin up..I basically want someone to wipe everything clean and fix his shit all over basicallly starting brand new over as if he barley got it modded..he knows how many gbs exactly he has in it I think its around 300+ I could be wrong and Im sure its chip'd,Evox is his dash...anyhow reach me via pms if you think you can fix it or post here doesnt matter...Ill offer $40 which includes shipping trust me this is a easy fix I just dont have the know how/time to fix myself. your not installing anything just fix this corrupted box no emus ect..and but you must install the latest stable build of XBMC as the start-up dash...cya

Edited by ultimate509, 06 May 2010 - 03:57 AM.

#2 steveo1978

steveo1978

Super Moderator

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:26 AM

I am guessing the Head Mod you are talking about is Alex548. Yes he is very trustworthy. He is on and off here all the time so just send him a pm. If he can not fix it I can do it. Just let me know.

#3 ultimate509

ultimate509

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:49 AM

Yeah thats the guy..doesnt matter and Iv seen your name before, so just give me your address info, hopefully its a certified address and not an apt.. and Ill send it your way with cash in an envelope ($40) along with the box, Im sendin it in a retail xbox1 box so just send it back in the same packaging...thanks steve ha I would try myself just that Ill prob funk it up more...well talk more later also send me your email so I can reach you with ?s when you receive it. Thanks again.. happy.gif Ill let you know when its shipped!

ps: oh yeah almost forgot Im just sending the console do you have the 2 back required cables to test it out? Im sure you do just thought Id ask...

ha I just realized your in my sig steve, I have no worrys then damn I buy too many box's from different people I forget who Iv dealt with..

#4 steveo1978

steveo1978

Super Moderator

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:07 AM

did you ever get the xbox shipped out?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users