theo225

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:13 AM

I recently updated my XBR jasper512 to freeboot v0.032 Using this guide which made me use some donor files. I used that guide because my original nand didn't want to extract. It always gave me an error. Today I decided to re-install freeboot following the readme instructions Using a nand dump of my 360 taken through xellous when my 360 had XBR. So I followed the instructions extracted the XBR with ibuild.exe copied the files. Built the image and then used flash360 to flash the image. When I started the flashing process it gave me this warning:

CODE

WARNING: Your current nand is not the ZeroPaired.
               If you have a way to switch nands, do so now

I proceeded with the flashing. everything went okay. Rebooted the console and everything seemed to work. Any ideas as to what might have caused this? Did I did anything that i wasn't supposed to do? Thanks for your time.

#2 theo225

theo225

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:40 AM

it seems there was an error and the thread got double posted.

#3 brandogg

brandogg

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,091 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:21 AM

Don't know why it says that, but if it works, it works. Zeropaired means an XBR or freeBOOT, etc, NAND image that hasn't been tied to a specific console, as in no CPU key has been injected. Yours is *not* zeropaired, because your CPU key has been injected, so it should be all good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users