124 replies to this topic

#121 DivinedSin

DivinedSin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:39 AM

I'm having a problem here, as well.

My gf keeps her profile and gamesaves on a 4gb memory stick. She accidentally connected it to a banned console and, consequently, everything was corrupted. I recovered the profile easy enough, and that is back on the memory stick, but naturally, all the game saves are still corrupted.

I used Modio to explore the device and pull out the individual saves, but ConSaver wasn't recognizing them like that, so I just yanked out the entire E000xxxxx folder and then ConSaver recognized everything just fine once I added that folder. I also used KV.bin from the old Conflag Remover "Resources" folder, and pointed ConSaver to a fresh, uncorrupted save file for the Console ID, Device, etc.

--I should also mention that at the moment, I only have her recovered profile and a single corrupted save file for Catherine. (I gave her back her stick so she can continue playing and I have a copy for testing purposes)--

So ConSaver recognizes her profile and the save file, I click uncorrupt and everything works fine. It skips the profile since that isn't corrupted, and says it has edited the save file. I place the entire E000xxxxx folder back onto the memory stick using Modio and, once I plug it back into the Xbox, nothing has changed. The profile works fine, but the Catherine save still says "Corrupted Profile" under memory settings and also is not recognized in the game itself.

So what am I doing wrong? I'm only concerned about the saved games, but I can't even get a single save file to uncorrupt. Now that I've found this tool, I'm going to get her memory stick back and try on others, but I really do need to get this gamesave uncorrupted as she's 90% finished with the game.

Thank you and any help would be appreciated.

**update**
Actually it appears the file that was skipped is the Catherine file itself. And the file that was repaired was freshly recovered profile! Now I'm really confused. Apparently, Catherine isn't corrupted according to ConSaver but the uncorrupted profile is?! Ugh...

Edited by DivinedSin, 09 August 2011 - 01:07 AM.

#122 Redsquirrel

Redsquirrel

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 03:09 PM

ive got the same issue with my GOW3 save.. maybe a few others too.

#123 Prime2099

Prime2099

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 07:09 AM

I have a save that's been corrupted and i am trying to load it up from a USB stick and once i extract the folder to my desktop and try to add it to ConSaver nothing happens. I put a generic KV file in the resources folder and nothing happens. What am i doing wrong? Thanks.

#124 Delcon1

Delcon1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

If this is in the wrong section I do apologize in advance. I think I posted this in the wrong forum section already so here is time number two.

I recently had my 360 HDD unformatted by what many suspect from a Microsoft update. I immediately took all the saved games off of my X-box HDD (250GB HD) and put them on my PC using Xport 360. I reformatted my HDD and tried putting the games back on the HDD. I used Consaver V1.4.8 to accomplish this task. Since I did not have the KV.bin, I used a saved game for the profile I would be using (I did not really need to use a KV.bin as my profile was not banned and the saved games were going back on the same console the originally came from). When I put the saved games back on the HDD, the saves were still corrupted. I then used Le Fluffie to resign all of the saved games. After I did this, I put all of the games back on the HDD. The saved games were no longer corrupted, however when I go to try to access the saved files while playing a game (any ME game), the game does not recognize any of the saved file. I have been at this for three days now and I am not sure what to do from here. I have searched all over Google and this site for a solution, but I could not find any. Can anyone please help?

#125 Brendaxu

Brendaxu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:53 AM

et your FTP adjustments matching to Settings, then just mass media download, select the profiles you wish take advantage of and mass media ok. as quickly when you are accomplished using the data files just mass media add also it is planning to add the edited information files for you xbox three hundred and sixty 360. close by FTP content substance is planning to become erased at any time you near CONSaver. You cannot use FTP add for close by information files unless of course you place the close by folders in '/FTP/' and within the E* folder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users