atreyu187

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:59 AM

So I didn't do my jtag because of my medical condition and shaky hands. Anyhow the guy installed a port to use the USB to flash my NAND. Well on XBRv3 I just used Flash360 and renamed xell-2f.bin to updpatch.bin and flashed it by simply pressing B,B,A then back to reboot. I am pretty sure it worked as the 360 still booted. I don't have internet really at my house till the end of July so I simply tether to my phone so I couldn't test the extra features of Xellous but is it me or do they look dang near identical as it didn't look any different than regular Xell. '

Anyhow I just want to have it so that when I can get broadband in my new community I can setup for STP and really enjoy my jtag instead of lugging the external back and forth. So on to my problem sorry guys. I attempted to do the same thing again to freeboot using the EXACT same files and program as I used on XBR but I boot into a black screen. Anyhow I was told I could just put it into a freeboot image and flash everything over again which is NP as it takes 6 minutes. So I attempted this but I get an error 71 after this and one read light.

So I figure I must be trying to inject it the wrong way so I am here asking for help for a jtag noob. What file do I need to inject into my image and if you could give me a command I could just copy and paste to avoid errors in NANDpro that would be great as well. Thanks for helping me out as I am just lost.

nandpro dev: +W16 xell-2f.bin 40

And that is what I get the error 71. I know I am doing something wrong here but I can't quite get my head wrapped around it. Any help would be super for me thanks a lot in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users