LORDMASH

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:36 PM

id like to set it up as a xdk, but could i make the hd split ie a c,e,f drives for debug bios and c,e,f drives for my hacked bios for my xbmc dash and alike,so when my family use xbmc there have no access to my xdk files at all, im sure it must be possible, any help would be great

#2 LORDMASH

LORDMASH

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:48 PM

so i'm asking how many partitions can i put on a hd, and could i make a c and e for my debug bios then with the other bios point it to a differnt partition(x2) for c and e for the bios i use for my family to use xbmc and alike, theen maybe stop the xbmc bios even seeing the debug c and e partitions?
like hda05 =e
hda06=f,
i guess it would have to be hex edited , anyone help pleasey?

#3 EvilCorpse

EvilCorpse

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 10 July 2010 - 01:21 AM

sounds like what your trying to accomplish is a way to have the xbox basically retail except for when you use it? that can be done through ndure using the UDDAE...
UDDAE - This is a “backdoor” rescue dash that is based off of the Easter Egg Exploit, the uberdash, and an audio exploit. The thing about UDDAE is it allows you to completely turn off your softmod, going to a retail, unmodded state. Now, once your softmod is deactivated, how are you going to activate it? In order to switch it back on, we need to change some files around on the Xbox, and we can't mess with the files in an unmodded state. Basically, the problem lies in we need to have it modded in order to 'turn on' the mod. Which really makes no sense. This is where UDDAE comes to the rescue. Even with the softmod deactivated, we have a way to run homebrew code through a set of actions in the MS Dashboard. While this is a great feature for advanced users, it will not be used by the average user, but it doesn’t hurt anybody by installing it. If you are interested in this, you can read up on SCEEE and UDDAE HERE.

e/ shoot, didnt realise you wanted family to still be able to use xbmc... you coud always flash with a .ini bios, have multiple dashes, and just change the primary boot dash whenever you stop/start using the xbox, keeping seperate partition directories for the stuff you do not want family to have access to, and make sure the xbmc for family doesn't have those directorie(s) you wan hidden from them...

Edited by EvilCorpse, 10 July 2010 - 01:25 AM.

#4 GoTeamScotch

GoTeamScotch

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:54 AM

If you don't want your family having access to your Xbox HDD files, you could just have different user accounts set up in XBMC. Have one be your account and have it be password protected with all HDD paths available to browse and have a second account that has certain paths blocked.

Or just tell them not to get into your shit ?? huh.gif

#5 MistaGlock

MistaGlock

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:12 PM

1.4 mhz? jesus christ thats fucking slower than a nintendo entertainment system lol. didnt those used to run at 33mhz?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users