4 replies to this topic

#1 thegiveproject

thegiveproject

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:12 AM

Hey guys (and gals),

I just graduated college and don't have use for my xbox any more. I could try to sell it but I don't figure it's worth much anymore. I thought I could just be nice and give it away instead.

If you're interested just go to my blog and let me know you want it...

http://www.thegivepr...free-xbox-games

Thanks!

Give. Get. Give.
-Chase Brumfield

#2 Mr.Slim

Mr.Slim

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:28 AM

oh damn!
I want IT!
I would pimp it out!
smile.gif

#3 Superfluential

Superfluential

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:33 AM

Awesome of ya to do, couldn't leave a comment to get it, but awesome idea man...Great site as well.

Congratulations on graduting...

#4 GoTeamScotch

GoTeamScotch

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 435 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:50 AM

This screams scam...but hey there's no real risk, none that i can see

#5 thegiveproject

thegiveproject

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 05:19 AM

Thanks yall for showing interest in the site and sorry you guys didn't get to comment in time (I really should have thought about posting here earlier). No worries, I'll be adding more content soon and eventually some more give aways. The actual site will be up at the end of July and will facilitate people just like yourself in giving and receiving goods and services for free. I wouldn't be surprised to see someone else giving away an xbox then too... so stay tuned!

@GoTeamScotch - I understand how your first thought is "this screams scam" but in some sense that's exactly why I've put this site together. I think it's disheartening that the first thing people think when they see the word free is "scam." People don't look after one another and provide for one another like they should anymore. I've found it difficult sometimes to convince people that this is a legitimate organization I'm starting.

I hope to convince skeptics otherwise by genuinely helping people over time and empowering others to do the same.

Just FYI = A lady named Jennifer won it for her son and you can see the updated post here --> http://www.thegivepr...free-xbox-games

Thanks for the support guys...

Give. Get. Give.
-Chase Brumfield

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users