7 replies to this topic

#1 lilronney

lilronney

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:29 PM

ok i need some help i havent really been messing with the original xbox lately cuz i have a 360 well i just got another one and i wanna mod it so i have a xbox i softmodded and it modded perfectly and i copied the splinter cell exploit to a mem card and put it on the new xbox so i start splinter cell up and it loads perfect and goes the the exploit save so i load it under checkpoints and then it just goes to a message saying my xbox needs to be sent in for repair but i dont know why because i just modded the other one the exact same way and it worked perfect i was just wondering if anyone could tell me wat im doing wrong thank you

#2 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,568 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:50 PM

What "Splinter Cell exploit"? There are many softmod installer packs out there. I recommend Krazie's NDure installer.

#3 lilronney

lilronney

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:26 AM

i used softmod installer deluxe 4 is that the same one or no

#4 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • 6,568 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:43 AM

It is not the same.

I've got a vague memory that SC content downloaded from Live might interfere with softmod installers. You could try deleting all saved data for that game, then re-transferring the softmod installer, if you continue to have no luck.

#5 lilronney

lilronney

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 04:59 PM

i think its cuz my dash board is older how do i update it without xbl? is there a way

#6 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:15 PM

Use any post Halo 2 live-enabled game. Start to set up live, the first thing it does is update the dash, then you can quit. Once you've done that, delete all of the existing Splinter Cell gamesaves, then copy the Krayzie 1.1.1 gamesaves to your Xbox.

#7 lilronney

lilronney

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:50 AM

i have halo 2 and i pluged in my ethernet cable and when i went to live it didnt work i dont know why though is the something im doin wrong?

#8 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • 6,568 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:10 AM

Probably not. More to the point, what version of the MS dash are you running? The final version (as installed by Halo 2 or similar) is 5960 (check Settings then System Info within the dashboard itself for the "K" (kernel) and "D" (dashboard) versions).

If that's not reporting the latest version, define what you mean by "didnt work".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users